Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling Sad Recently

• Thread starter Deleted member 18344
  • Start date
Deleted member 18344

Deleted member 18344

Self-banned
-
I haven't been on here for a few months as I have been trying to be more positive about life. However, recently I have started to get depressed again. Everyday at work I have to listen to my co-workers go on and on about their relationships and it just upsets me. Also, it is upsetting seeing hot girls my age (I work at a country club) knowing that I will never have a chance with them. Just feeling totally lost at the moment. At least I finally got my drivers license yesterday. What do you guys think?

Congratulations on your driver's license! :D

Just recently?

You should never have left my man. Leaving here is not going to make your life more positive.

There is only truth here. While bluepill lies exist out there.

You should never have left my man. Leaving here is not going to make your life more positive.

There is only truth here. While bluepill lies exist out there.
I just needed a break. Life plus the barrage of negativity on here can be too much sometimes. We all need to strive towards ascending.

It’s just the way of the road, our entire purpose was to reproduce and coexist with others to ensure survival. You’re going to feel like shit as long as your physiological and psychological needs are not being met

I just needed a break. Life plus the barrage of negativity on here can be too much sometimes. We all need to strive towards ascending.
Fair enough. Well on your return day, we got ourself a new saint. Saint Manlet aka Saint Bagelcel. A most glorious day. There are bunch of threads for your perusal, FYI.

Fair enough. Well on your return day, we got ourself a new saint. Saint Manlet aka Saint Bagelcel. A most glorious day. There are bunch of threads for your perusal, FYI.
Saw the video and got a good laugh from it at first, but then I realized how he all that anger bottled up from years of being an incel. It made me incredibly sad.

The licensepill mogs me yet again, two I feel sad constantly.