Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Feeling really bad after a hookup gone wrong

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/16khr3g/feeling_really_bad_after_a_hookup_gone_wrong/

It starts getting weird when he forcefully flips me over on my hands and knees. He’s still “teasing” me and I’m going along with it, but suddenly starts having sex with me. I would have wanted to use a condom and he didn’t explicitly ask me if it was okay. Then he starts ordering me around to do things in bed I normally wouldn’t do, I ask to switch position from doggy (its not exactly my favorite) and he says no and keeps going until he finishes. The cherry on top is that after he basically gets dressed and tells me he has to make a phone call, so he kicks me out at 1AM. I left feeling really really weird and uncomfortable… ive had a lot of hook ups but this left me feeling really degraded.

Based Chad :feelskek:

Jesus foids are so low iq and passive. They just do whatever people order them to do
maury-laughing.gif
isn't?

Strange how these feminist spaces always end up getting raped. Seems their advice to one another makes them even more prone to it.

Jesus foids are so low iq and passive. They just do whatever people order them to do
Yeah, they have zero agency over their lives.