Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Feeling love = cuck

VictoryOrDeath

VictoryOrDeath

Captain
★★★★★
Your purpose in life is to make sure your genes get passed to the best generation (i.e. you fuck) and preferably with the best females genes (i.e. better fuck with Stacy than a landwhale). Of course, you will feel attracted to a foid. But there is no place for feelings like love or whatever bullshit invented in the media and served to simps. If you love a foid, in secret or openly, then you put yourself at her disposal. Outside a relationship, if she does not plainly ignore you then she will use you as an emotional support or a homework/money provider. Incels having a soynetis, beware, that might apply to you. But it is cucked also if you are a Chad : you would automatically shut down alternative options, where the foid will still keep orbiters and other Chads among her contacts. Remember : foids don’t love. Let’s not be dumber than foids.

Last edited:
Thanks br0, yours also is and I relate to it : and my prime years have fallen.
"For millennia, I have dreamed of my return to that wretched planet where I, too, was once betrayed by the Primes I called my brothers." - The Fallen.

I can empathize with him. Wanting to revitalize his planet yet because of his ugly face his brothers hated him and thus he became "The Fallen".