Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Feeling like killing yourself when you see your reflection

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
★★
This is so brutal, I'm so ugly that I feel like ending my life just by seeing my face, this is so cruel man, I don't deserve this

Describe your facial flaws. Can your face be redeemed with jaw surgery?

I hate when I'm turning on my phone and I have to see my own face. I always turn the brightness up high to try to avoid sight of it.

I used to hate looking in the mirror and would have an autistic meltdown when I saw my face. Eventually I just got to a state of complacency but a part of me still dies when I see my face.

I cannot stand looking at my face either. I look like a goblin

Describe your facial flaws. Can your face be redeemed with jaw surgery?
I don't know how to describe it, I don't know the terminology of facial features, I would just say that my face is crooked in every feature, round, dysgenic.

I don't know how to describe it, I don't know the terminology of facial features, I would just say that my face is crooked in every feature, round, dysgenic.
What is your jaw like? What is your eye area like? Do you have crooked teeth?

Learn facial anatomy. Its your only hope of figuring out how to improve your looks. Alternatively, you can DM me, and I will tell you where your flaws are.

I hate when I'm turning on my phone and I have to see my own face. I always turn the brightness up high to try to avoid sight of it.
My face might not be subhuman tier BUT phone basic camera makes you look uglier then you actually are.

My face might not be subhuman tier BUT phone basic camera makes you look uglier then you actually are.
It's not the phone camera. It's the reflection of my face showing on the screen

This is so brutal, I'm so ugly that I feel like ending my life just by seeing my face, this is so cruel man, I don't deserve this
so true

I dont take pictures of myself last picture I took was the one I send to get my face rated like a year ago

I seen a lot of cels photos and i am legit so ugly its over they mog me all

same and my body is shit

Even worse if you have shitty hair

yeah thats why i always end up coming back here
that damn mirror
good thing i got a reflection less pc monitor
can cope play vidya and talk on is without having to see it

I look worse after all the alcohol abuse and rotting