Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Feeling like a Robot

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
Ever since like Covid I felt like a Robot. Like its always the same sleep routine and then same morning routine. I wake up shower, eat breakfast, do my facial skin routine - which still doesnt beat acne, brush my teeth, do yoga, check emails, look at a trading opportunity, put out the trash, do household, clean my room and then fuck off to another shit day.

I mean its ok that I got my time management in order, it like makes me feel more sorted out, but its just that "habit" like its robotic.

Then outside im getting ghosted as usual and surrounded by losers staring into their phones.

I see some young couples and get sad or a bunch of teens having fun doing i dont know tbh, insta pics or drinking alc?

And then i come home, do dinner which takes another 30 minutes of my day and then just spend hours doomscrolling.

I havent PHYSICALLY talked to a real human in well over 4 weeks now besides my Profs and parents. Even those Profs are robots, doing the same fucking presentations over and over again and then i need to look after home work writing another pointless thesis with ChatGPT - which makes it even more robotic. Im literally just a "Write the prompt" plug-in thats missing which would make the AI fully autonomous.

This isnt a HUMAN life god damnit, we are supposed to do shit with each other, interact, have fun, have love, have community and I doubt im the only one who feels that way because like I said, they are just walking aimlessly with their Apple Headphones and Smartphones glued to their face.

5d0d0d66604b31c82315c8faa29f918d.gif