Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal "Feeling isolated and worthless as a brown guy in Japan"

do you think a sand nigger like me would get the same treatment :ping:

he looks ugly, over for chadpreetlites

This moron, just take a flight back home then curry. Problem solved

This moron, just take a flight back home then curry. Problem solved
curryland is still undeveloped so I can understand why he doesn't wanna go back, but why doesn't he go to the West instead of Japan then? Much more diverse place and he won't feel isolated.

If that nigga is a chadlite then im hyperchad

curryland is still undeveloped so I can understand why he doesn't wanna go back, but why doesn't he go to the West instead of Japan then? Much more diverse place and he won't feel isolated.
Soyciety is becoming more antisocial every year. All it takes to be forever alone is to be just slightly non neurotypical and ur fucked. Doesent matter what part of the planet ur on.
But def worse the more developed country ur in.
Everything in the future will be automated so life as an incel in the future will be zero contact with other human beings basically.

do you think a sand nigger like me would get the same treatment :ping:
As long as you pass for white, no. Take it from someone who constantly gets mistaken as white by noodlewhores

that's normal in japan
Also, this is a good point. Even white dudes who go to Japan talk about how miserable and isolating it is in that robotic bug shithole. I doubt it has anything to do with him being curry, since alot of noodlewhores prefer curry men over rice men

Soyciety is becoming more antisocial every year. All it takes to be forever alone is to be just slightly non neurotypical and ur fucked. Doesent matter what part of the planet ur on.
But def worse the more developed country ur in.
Everything in the future will be automated so life as an incel in the future will be zero contact with other human beings basically.
Don’t even need to be slightly non NT. It’s enough to be slightly introverted and not have much if any social media presence and you can easily end up incel

Also, this is a good point. Even white dudes who go to Japan talk about how miserable and isolating it is in that robotic bug shithole. I doubt it has anything to do with him being curry, since alot of noodlewhores prefer curry men over rice men
cope I heard white dudes slay in Japan all the time
noodles like light skin curry males, not dark skinned one like this guy

go back to india then

JFL why was this retard dumb enough to move there

depends on how dark you are. Sandnigs are lighter than indians on average
How dark are you?
As long as you pass for white, no. Take it from someone who constantly gets mistaken as white by noodlewhores
i don't look like this guy at all this is a picture from Google but his skin tone is identical to mine

so what do you think :feelshehe:

cope I heard white dudes slay in Japan all the time
noodles like light skin curry males, not dark skinned one like this guy
Yes, white dudes slay in Japan as tourists. But that's not the same as actually having to live there. When they actually live there rather than just experiencing the tourism side of things, even white guys say it's miserable there

i don't look like this guy at all this is a picture from Google but his skin tone is identical to mine
View attachment 792519
so what do you think :feelshehe:
That's white enough. Mostly a tarnish color. What is your phenotype?

Poor guy. He might do better in the west at least or be more accepted by the community which already has a lot of curries (not a lot in Japan afaik)

stay in your own country

2 atomic bombs wasn't enough

This? This Is berberid. This is giga chad phenotype

lol the average person in my country doesn't look that good but those "ethnic" features are very common among my people.
so so you think I'll get the curry treatment in japan :feelshehe:
This? This Is berberid. This is giga chad phenotype

btw if you think that's a mogger phenotype then you should see the canarid phenotype also indigenous to north africa

, my grandfather looks this and that could've been me too if it wasn't for genetic recombination :feelsree::feelsree:

This nigga is retarded, everyone knows that noodle are white koku onry so browns, dark latinos and blacks are out of the running, if only whites weren't cucked and got the job done
2 atomic bombs wasn't enough

Not a bad looking man. Reminds me of KAI from Exo. Fish face.

Kek, why are trying to date somewhere else if you can date in your birthplace? I hope it humbles you... Fuck noodlewhores anyways.

lol the average person in my country doesn't look that good but those "ethnic" features are very common among my people.
so so you think I'll get the curry treatment in japan :feelshehe:
No
btw if you think that's a mogger phenotype then you should see the canarid phenotype also indigenous to north africa
View attachment 792648
yes i have seen that
, my grandfather looks this and that could've been me too if it wasn't for genetic recombination :feelsree::feelsree:
Everyone in my family mogs me. Dad, grandad, uncles, male cousins, brothers. And yes I also have some relatives worh blonde hair

Poor guy. He might do better in the west at least or be more accepted by the community which already has a lot of curries (not a lot in Japan afaik)

Yeah dark skin guys do better in West and Europe than Asian countries like Japan and Korea.

Yeah dark skin guys do better in West and Europe than Asian countries like Japan and Korea.
Yeahh. I mean I'd love a waifu from one of those places but let's be real

bro even japanese men are lonely what makes this guy think they would even give him a slight chance

everyone is lonely in japan so there's no need for him to think that he's worthless.
ofc he won't manage to get dates easily but he still have a Caucasoid skull and deep set eyes and not the chink bug eyes. he would still get a girl or two in his life just because of the phenotype.
people exaggerate how important skin color is when pheno sometimes can be important but still: skin color >>> pheno 90% of the time.