Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feeling invisible to girls

Lugia

Lugia

終わりました
...Is horrible. Gaining courage to talk to them is foolish. As you would have had one talk to you anyway if you were good looking enough. This only leads to embarrassment :rolleyes:.

JFL, it reminds me the times when I though femoids were repulsed by me due to that I had poor conversation skills or had been saying something not interesting to them. I spent literally hours researching what might be interesting for particular femoid, so I can bring this topic when she's around.
Needless to say it led me to nothing. I am just ugly, so no matter what I say, it would be considering boring

Last edited:
JFL, it reminds me the times when I though femoids we're repulsed by me due to that I had poor conversation skills or had been saying something not interesting to them. I spent literally hours researching what might be interesting for particular femoid, so I can bring this topic when she's around.
Needless to say it led me to nothing.
Lol we've all been there.

We don't just "feel" invisible to girls. We literally are invisible to them.

Our ugliness causes their monkey brains to so heavily discount their perception of us as to render us totally non-existent in terms of their visual fields.

What pisses me off is how differently they treat men based on looks. How foids are so aggressive, hostile and confrontational with ugly men, they mock ugly men without provocation, humiliate them, but when Chad comes around they are all meek and submissive. Two-faced snakes.

What pisses me off is how differently they treat men based on looks. How foids are so aggressive, hostile and confrontational with ugly men, they mock ugly men without provocation, humiliate them, but when Chad comes around they are all meek and submissive. Two-faced snakes.
this is so true, foids are ruthless

unless they're ogrecels like me who if I don't know them personally (like as in my staffing at the house) would go into godzilla mode.

ive transcended to a level that i dont even care anymore ive just phased them out now.

only have to interact with one foid at work and shes a hardcore lesbian anyway.

just living the wageslaves / moneymax life

JFL, it reminds me the times when I though femoids were repulsed by me due to that I had poor conversation skills or had been saying something not interesting to them. I spent literally hours researching what might be interesting for particular femoid, so I can bring this topic when she's around.
Needless to say it led me to nothing. I am just ugly, so no matter what I say, it would be considering boring
Lol yeah i remember those days "just werk on yer soshul skillz bro:feelstastyman::feelstastyman:"

PuwqBRp

Same.
If you were gl they would come up to you so there's no point in approaching anyway.
If they would be interessted they would approach you...

I wish I was invisible to them. Instead they glare at me, laugh at me, take videos and pictures of me to show others how ugly I am, cross to the other side of the street if they see my face etc...

Whoa half Korean?

You are the CHOsen hERo

The best way to know you're subhuman-looking is never ever receiving IOIs from fertile-aged foids.

We're visible to foids but they trying to avoid our ugly faces

Same here! Just be confident fra..

Every sub 8 man is invisible to women.

...Is horrible. Gaining courage to talk to them is foolish. As you would have had one talk to you anyway if you were good looking enough. This only leads to embarrassment :rolleyes:.
might as well be talking to your shadow at that point

This is especially suicide fuel when you're living in America where your SMV is directly measured by how much female attention you get walking down the street. At least in Germany where approaching isn't a thing I can feel less depressed about being invisible to wymym.