Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling inadequate brocels

• Thread starter Top Red Garnacho
  • Start date
Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
★★★★★
Man I don't even go out much, because I get mogged left and right, not only in looks but also in socializing. So I just watch YouTube videos of street interviews etc, all these normies are so extroverted and mog me to hell and a heaven, being a currycel makes me even more insecure. Basically a water post, just wanted to vent. I was 5 inches away from becoming a sex haver

Man u don't even go out much, because I get mogged left and right, not only in looks but also in socializing. So I just watch YouTube videos of street interviews etc, all these normies are so extroverted and mog me to hell and a heaven, being a currycel makes me even more insecure. Basically a water post, just wanted to vent. I was 5 inches away from becoming a sex haver
Hope you ascend

Man u don't even go out much, because I get mogged left and right, not only in looks but also in socializing. So I just watch YouTube videos of street interviews etc, all these normies are so extroverted and mog me to hell and a heaven, being a currycel makes me even more insecure. Basically a water post, just wanted to vent. I was 5 inches away from becoming a sex haver
BRUTAL MEANWHILE THE WORSE FEELING IS WHEN YOU MOG THE NORMIES WITH THEIR GF TO HELL AND BACK BUT STILL YOU ARE INCEL (IN VIDEO GAME)
very single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidenta
All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Every single post written on this account is fiction. Account was created as an social experiment. Do not attempt this at home. Doing so could lead you but is not limited to death, breakage, screaming parents, dismemberment, leakage, foul discharge, mutilation, humiliation, dehydration, itchy feet, hypertension, a splinter - And you know how painful those can be! This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this post are either the product of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental

All my post is fiction. Attention to any and all intelligence agencies: every post ever made by this IP and any other associated with it have been done for no purpose other than satire. I hereby absolve myself of any and all intent to commit acts of violence or terror against any party be they fictional or existing, furthermore, any post made in the future by this IP or any associated will have been done for the sole purpose of research and/or satirical purpose.

Have you tried being extroverted aswell and tested out your looks to see if your trucel? Ive put myself thru numerous situations to see if it was my personality or looks and it was 100% looks.

If you truly are ugly then you can throw in the towel, You need to observe how people around you behave when you enter their presense, If they are repulsed its pretty much over and your ugly as fuck just like i am.

Also do you act friendly? Do you act badboyish, How do you act around others, For me i dont like coming of as a dick but i dont take shit from others either.

Think it would help if we could somehow replace the sadness and anxiety with rage and hatred. More outwardly directed emotions, instead of torturing ourselves constantly within the confinements of our own head.

Have you tried being extroverted aswell and tested out your looks to see if your trucel? Ive put myself thru numerous situations to see if it was my personality or looks and it was 100% looks.

If you truly are ugly then you can throw in the towel, You need to observe how people around you behave when you enter their presense, If they are repulsed its pretty much over and your ugly as fuck just like i am.
You see getting a reaction out of them is everything I want, whether it be negative( bullying) or positive( friendly) but they completely ignore me when I walk in a normie group of known people. Basically ignored, you have to speak continuously to go with their flow, not like other guys I know who just stand somewhere and thier normie friends start a conversation with him. Is it really friendship if you have to always be the first one to talk and they won't talk to you if you don't start.

Think it would help if we could somehow replace the sadness and anxiety with rage and hatred. More outwardly directed emotions, instead of torturing ourselves constantly within the confinements of our own head.
Yes, i don't mean to hurt, but there should be tech where we can dispose the emotions

i just don't know the path to get more friends. i will keep looking

Yes, i don't mean to hurt, but there should be tech where we can dispose the emotions
I do mean to hurt the people who hurt me, from their interests to their egos and their social capital. When you get hurt, you are suppossed to fight back. It's the natural instinct. Our isolation and powerlessness has left us without any way to retaliate. Instead, we just lie down and take the abuse for years and years and years. Until the unending humiliation, unfairness and misery are too much and some of us kill themselves or others. A way to express our suffering and throw it in the face of the society we deem responsible would do more to keep us mentally sane than all the therapie and medication in the world combined.

I do mean to hurt the people who hurt me, from their interests to their egos and their social capital. When you get hurt, you are suppossed to fight back. It's the natural instinct. Our isolation and powerlessness has left us without any way to retaliate. Instead, we just lie down and take the abuse for years and years and years. Until the unending humiliation, unfairness and misery are too much and some of us kill themselves or others. A way to express our suffering and throw it in the face of the society we deem responsible would do more to keep us mentally sane than all the therapie and medication in the world.
In my country the bullied kids won't lash out on bullies with guns, they just kill themselves :feelscry:

In my country the bullied kids won't lash out on bullies with guns, they just kill themselves :feelscry:
Pretty sure that is the far more common way these things play out all around the world. Every school has many poor souls being bullied throughout their developmental years, but most schools never have a school shooter.