Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Feeling Hopeless About the Future

sconswap

sconswap

Life is better without me, that's why I live
Hey guys,

I'm just really struggling today and needed a place to vent where people might understand what I'm going through. It feels like no matter what I do, I just can't catch a break. Every day is the same—wake up, go to a job I hate, come home to an empty apartment, and then spend the evening alone.

I try to put myself out there, but it never seems to work. I see all these normies out there with their perfect lives, getting everything they want without even trying, and it just makes me feel even worse. It's like I'm invisible to women, and no matter how much I improve myself, nothing changes.

I've tried hitting the gym, dressing better, and even working on my social skills, but none of it matters. I'm stuck in this cycle of rejection and loneliness, and it's really starting to wear me down. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to find someone who sees me for who I am and not just what I look like or how much money I make.

I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening, guys. If anyone has any advice or just wants to share their own experiences, I'd really appreciate it.

Stay strong.

I like to cut clitoris. It is a great passion that I have had since I left the Xaka'atnro tribe. and I decided to undertake the journey throughout Africa to preach the noble truths of a well-cut clitoris and a vagina with a lack of sensitivity and pleasure.

AIcel on suicide watch

Hey guys,

I'm just really struggling today and needed a place to vent where people might understand what I'm going through. It feels like no matter what I do, I just can't catch a break. Every day is the same—wake up, go to a job I hate, come home to an empty apartment, and then spend the evening alone.

I try to put myself out there, but it never seems to work. I see all these normies out there with their perfect lives, getting everything they want without even trying, and it just makes me feel even worse. It's like I'm invisible to women, and no matter how much I improve myself, nothing changes.

I've tried hitting the gym, dressing better, and even working on my social skills, but none of it matters. I'm stuck in this cycle of rejection and loneliness, and it's really starting to wear me down. Sometimes I wonder if I'll ever be able to find someone who sees me for who I am and not just what I look like or how much money I make.

I just needed to get this off my chest. Thanks for listening, guys. If anyone has any advice or just wants to share their own experiences, I'd really appreciate it.

Stay strong.
I'm here for you man and I'm proud of you too. I understand what you feel and what you're going through.