Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling extremely fucked up boyos.

TruestBlackCel

TruestBlackCel

Mr. Ugly
-
Was talking to one of the chads i know, and I had asked him what's the most he had done w a foid, and he told me "anything you can think of". So I asked, and he told me that he's busted on foids faces, creampied them etc. Idk boyos but it really makes me a trillion times more suicidal than I already am. It's just crazy to me brocels, countless times I've tried to get foids to meet up for dates, not even for sex. But literally just to grab a coffee or some shit and still got ghosted every time. This existence is too fucking cruel. And funny thing is these same foids will treat you with the most disgust and contempt for no reason at all, while doing things like these. Last I can say tho brocels, is that I can't wait for death. It's the great equalizer.

first reply, I just broke this thread's hymen. Anyone else who posts after me is getting my sloppy seconds, my leftovers.

Just remember that the first reply is the most special reply and you'll never experience this thread the way I did and this thread will never feel the way it felt about me about you.

It's Over , you might as well just go post on IncelTears and talk about how much of a "man" you are for replying on a thread that I pump and dumped. Have fun with my scraps, cucks.

Women will always look down upon you, even if you are in a position above them (higher up, manager, or overall doing better at life). No matter what as long as you dont look the part you are the epitome of inhuman garbage

It is depressing to think about what other guys get to experience. Such fulfilling sexual experiences in their prime years. I can't even.
It's the great equalizer.
Its the only real cope we have.

It is depressing to think about what other guys get to experience. Such fulfilling sexual experiences in their prime years. I can't even.

Its the only real cope we have.
It's truly is brother, honestly whenever I about shit like this, I just ask myself why im still suffering through this shit, when I can literally end it anytime.
It's truly is brother, honestly whenever I about shit like this, I just ask myself why im still suffering through this shit, when I can literally end it anytime.
Hear*
Women will always look down upon you, even if you are in a position above them (higher up, manager, or overall doing better at life). No matter what as long as you dont look the part you are the epitome of inhuman garbage
A bitter truth brocel. Nothing in the world that they hate more than guys like us.

Last edited:
Yup. GL guys get to experience fulfilling orgasms with hot girls, they get their dicks sucked all the time, while we get nothing.

Yup. GL guys get to experience fulfilling orgasms with hot girls, they get their dicks sucked all the time, while we get nothing.
It's a very wretched existence mate.

This is why i dont have friends
Was talking to one of the chads i know, and I had asked him what's the most he had done w a foid, and he told me "anything you can think of". So I asked, and he told me that he's busted on foids faces, creampied them etc. Idk boyos but it really makes me a trillion times more suicidal than I already am. It's just crazy to me brocels, countless times I've tried to get foids to meet up for dates, not even for sex. But literally just to grab a coffee or some shit and still got ghosted every time. This existence is too fucking cruel. And funny thing is these same foids will treat you with the most disgust and contempt for no reason at all, while doing things like these. Last I can say tho brocels, is that I can't wait for death. It's the great equalizer.
I need some suifuel. How old is that chad ?