Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling extreme disgust at your body

• Thread starter Deleted member 38575
  • Start date
Deleted member 38575

Deleted member 38575

I think I'm done
-
I feel extreme disgust at my body, I can't say a single positive thing about it.
My mind on the other hand is the only light that shines for me but the vessel of my mind is an ugly one.
I hate my short, hairy and acne-ridden body. Weird odors and weird sensations, it's truly the body of an incel.
Goddammit, how I envy others. :feelscry:

Bobo cry

I feel extreme disgust at my body, I can't say a single positive thing about it.
My mind on the other hand is the only light that shines for me but the vessel of my mind is an ugly one.
I hate my short, hairy and acne-ridden body. Weird odors and weird sensations, it's truly the body of an incel.
Goddammit, how I envy others. :feelscry:

View attachment 533860
true

i wish i was chad

i wish i was chad
I don't even wish to become a chad, I want to at least be tall or get rid of my acne on my face,back and chest (genetic acne)
Oh how confident I'd be in social situations if one or the other were to happen

I can relate. I fell like a monster, like i was cursed.

ever just look yourself in the mirror after a shower and just look back in disgust

Being a blackie gave me a pretty good frame, after the shower I feel good since I’m not being mogged.

I have a few ok qualities, but my negatives fuck me over.
How much body hair do you have? I have to shave my ass hair since it annoys me

How much body hair do you have? I have to shave my ass hair since it annoys me
I have hair everywhere except for places such as my neck, you know what I mean
It's not even short baby hairs, it's thick long curly caveman hair

Brutal af bro, actually your writing is comically sad if that's make any sense

But I feel you, I can relate to this feeling of disgust towards my own body. Sometimes I can't believe how nature could do that to someone

And I'm not even the one who got it worse, ive seen people with way more grotesque bodies out there, life must be prison without walls for these people, they're trapped in a disgusting body

"OP have you maybe considered you're trans? I will prescribe these pills to you."

Portrait beautiful female psychologist with diary pen sitting chair front blue wall looking ca

I wish i was at least 5'7 and have 6 inch pp. Whats the point in losing weight and becoming fit when 2 main things stay the same.

Kheb zelfde probleem. I always wear clothes that fully cover my body.
Deathnic probleem en ja ik ook. Ik ga nooit buiten met een korte broek aan, ik heb altijd lange broeken aan zelfs als het heel heet is
Ik ga nooit naar plekken zoals stranden waar bijna mijn hele lichaam zichtbaar is, haha nooit

"OP have you maybe considered you're trans? I will prescribe these pills to you."

View attachment 542563
Travis1

Sometimes I can't believe how nature could do that to someone
Nature is inherently unfair and cruel
Some are fated to have beautiful bodies while others are given ugly ones

I wish i was at least 5'7
5'7 in this day and age will only bump you up to average height in less well off countries where nourishment isn't perfect

Last edited:
5'7 in this day and age will only bump you up to average height in less well off countries where nourishment isn't perfect
For my race it wouldnt be so bad, my cousins are from 5'6 to 5'9, im the only one 5'3 and they never took me serious, not once. I hate my height abnormally, more than poverty, more than my face, more than sexlesness.

For my race it wouldnt be so bad, my cousins are from 5'6 to 5'9, im the only one 5'3 and they never took me serious, not once. I hate my height abnormally, more than poverty, more than my face, more than sexlesness.
I understand what you mean, I'm 5'6 (169cm) and lived in the Netherlands (where the average height is ~182cm)

Same, I hate my body. I always shower with my underwear on because I don't want to see my tiny sandnigger dick. I always wear clothes that fully cover my body.

Brutal. Kheb zelfde probleem.
Sand nigger circumcisied?

It’s like two inch flaccid? That’s mine btw:feelsbadman: yeah without foreskin is kinda hard to get this thing up, before it I worked fine and had 5 inch average now maximum 4
Listen I was uncircumcised most of my life, my dick wasn’t impressive but at least it freaking worked normally and naturally, please donate to Foregen because some guys like us can’t function properly without the entire anatomy, it’s a massive nerve rich, soft and naturally lubricated skin, it’s really important for men, especially if your flaccid size is extreme grower and you don’t have much room to get it up physically, I don’t experience 90% of the feelings you suppose to and I know because I done it, you must donate some cash to fund this research because otherwise we can just rope, it’s that urgent:feelsrope::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Legit mogs me.
Flaccid is like 1.5" and erect 3.5"

Imagine being a circumcised dicklet.
Damn, how much skin did they remove, I believe it can actually restrict your erection reach, because I lost size and I read online of other similar issues, they never warn us only money money money :feelspuke: