Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feeling extra lonely today

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
Had a good gym session which made me happy, but i’m back home now and the reality of not having a gf hit me.
It’s just all so tiresome.

it is getting dark though, so i’m going to go on my lonely walk soon and buy a kebab. So that’s a small lifefuel I guess.

scary i love my parents for that i guess

scary i love my parents for that i guess
My parents are the reason why i’m an incel (and i’m not talking about genes). Must be nice to have a loving mother.

sitting here snowed in and watching couples walking around and children being happy

:feelsrope:

I don't understand how you guys still feel this way. At 22 that feeling is long gone for me. You have to know when to throw out those garbage idealized teenage feelings of "tfw no gf". I feel lonely but not in the sense of "I feel sad because no gf" but more of "everything is so atomized and I have no sense of community" type of loneliness and despair. :feelsrope:

kek, it's like your body is telling you : "why the fuck did you bother working out ?!"

Nah, working out is high T.
gymaxxing is pure suffering unless you get gf. because high T makes you crazy to access foids.

OH GOD only i want is prime foid pussy why why :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

kek, it's like your body is telling you : "why the fuck did you bother working out ?!"
Tbh, thats why i pass the working out. Itd like once you done it, you feel great about yourself, but then reality hits that even those that dont do shit have gf's, so why im feeling so good about myself?