Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Feeling extra depressed

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
Health is getting worse. My mental health is also getting worse. I feel like I'm approaching the end of my life very soon. I'll be surprised if I'm not dead by next year at this time.

And then I went on my fake FB account earlier and saw some normie going to Disneyland with his GF. Both are perfectly healthy. Both have everything and I have nothing plus I'm beat down and destroyed.

Life is so unfair. Why does life have to be this way? Why do some suffer and others dont? I wish I knew....

I'd recommend you not to visit sites you know are bad for you.

arent you like 20?

Telling and reporting about your depression on an incel forum won't help, as no one can solve the root of your problems in this forum, let alone those who feel depressed themselves, so whatever.

Telling and reporting about your depression on an incel forum won't help, as no one can solve the root of your problems in this forum, let alone those who feel depressed themselves, so whatever.
just gotta vent bro that's all :feelsugh:

feel ya man, life shouldn’t exist, its such a dumb concept

My friend died in his late teens. I think he was the lucky one. He didn't have to worry about all this shit. He accepted he was always going to be an incel and die a virgin.

Have you tried having sex bro?

At least you’re back on .co with the only people who love you.

@Vermilioncore = bro

I wish I knew too

My dogseems happy

welcome back tbh, avoid ID please

welcome back you too
Tenor 2