Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feeling depressed because my failo cousin is engaged to a stacy while im a kissless virgin

• Thread starter Deleted member 36516
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 36516

wish i was never born tbh
-
big failo because im more educated than him higher net worth and still a kissless vrigin while hes just an epic loser and now he's gloating.

worse thing is ive not even been talking to a girl that everyone thinks rejected me- shes only spreading that for her own self esteem even though we've never talked and i avoided to even imply a hint of anything between the two of us.

this is suifuel.
being ugly is the worst punishment God has given.

I rather be burnt at the snake be called a witch a tratior a heretic any crime known to man other than being ugly

no one even cares for my side of the story

epic EPIC FAILO
:smonk:
im actually a loser and my reputation is in tears. kill me now u piss of absolut shit

damn i am soooo angry how could this happen to me- this is worse than actual murder.

i feel so dead

i feel like an utter loser

i wish i was just a insignificant ant. instead im a 6 foot ugly ass male that keeps getting linked and subsquently rejected- even thugh i dont don anything. doesnt help that my mum says instead of guests- when are u getting married- as if she is taunting or really too dumb to know that im ugly. the sneers of guests is enough for me to go ER

How can he be failio unless he's ugly

ffs why do i feel like thisl oh God if i was higher T i would actually go ER like i actually would. i aint even kidding

Do not worry about it; All of my male cousins are taller than me and have had several girlfriends by this point.

A certain cousin lost his virginity at the age of sixteen. He is only 5'4 yet has a light-skinned phenotype.

How can he be failio unless he's ugly
blackpill has come back to collect. he was actually blocked by that girl coz she rejected him initially but now eventually they got together and now they are engaged.

never going back to college

hope omicron causes death spike so we can go back to online
low T high inhib is my life

my mum keeps telling me how the doctors recommended abortion. Only if that god forsaken woman had actually listened. my existence is pathetic.
also i have no friends so just an utter loser and i cant even jack off at home because my whole family can hear-

so high inhib and HIGH CORTISOL

Last edited: