Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feeling autistic

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
I went outside today,to city center and it was fucking suifuel. Everywhere ı look at,ı see Chads with attractive foids and in this mess,ı felt ı don't know how to act,seriously ı'm too autistic while walking,and specially when ı see a foid sit next to me ı feel fucking autistic and nervous,don't know what to do.When ı'm next to Chads,ı'm like his little son.

Today ı saw a 16yo Chad in my gym he is FUCKİNG 16YO AND CHAD he is fucking tall,muscular and have a great jawline ı fucking hate my life ı fucking hate see myself in mirror think about it,this guy is 16yo but Chad,in his 20s he will be a Gigachad and ı'm sure he is now slaying in other hand ı'm 19yo and roting in lonelines

You made your first mistake when you went outside, should've stayed indoors where its safe.

You made your first mistake when you went outside, should've stayed indoors where its safe.
Yes our only safe place is our home and this forum

if ur going to go out, do it on weekdays and not weekends. Weekends are pure sui fuel. I haven't stepped foot outside since thursday

I went outside today,to city center and it was fucking suifuel. Everywhere ı look at,ı see Chads with attractive foids and in this mess,ı felt ı don't know how to act,seriously ı'm too autistic while walking,and specially when ı see a foid sit next to me ı feel fucking autistic and nervous,don't know what to do.When ı'm next to Chads,ı'm like his little son.

Today ı saw a 16yo Chad in my gym he is FUCKİNG 16YO AND CHAD he is fucking tall,muscular and have a great jawline ı fucking hate my life ı fucking hate see myself in mirror think about it,this guy is 16yo but Chad,in his 20s he will be a Gigachad and ı'm sure he is now slaying in other hand ı'm 19yo and roting in lonelines
https://m.webtoons.com/en/drama/loo...9&episode_no=1&webtoon-platform-redirect=true