Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feeling a lot worse lately

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I'm sick of normies treating me like shit. I'm sick of women either treating me like a walking joke or a serial rapist. What the fuck did I ever do to women to deserve this? I'm just a shy, awkward guy. What is so terribly unacceptable about? I never went out of my way to do anything to them. It's unbelievable just how horribly i've been treated by foids.
All my energy is now gone. I constantly feel like everyone is out to get me. I LDARd all day today. It's over.

If you're non-NT as a male, you're a target, just the sad reality, bro.

Don't let foids put you down, put them down instead

If you're non-NT as a male, you're a target, just the sad reality, bro.
yeah. I really do believe that unless you're hideously deformed, you will only be treated like shit if you're an autist. I've seen way too many 4/10s that get girls, have friends, live good lives because they're NT.
The NTpill is severely underrated.

yeah. I really do believe that unless you're hideously deformed, you will only be treated like shit if you're an autist. I've seen way too many 4/10s that get girls, have friends, live good lives because they're NT.
The NTpill is severely underrated.
I concur!

Fat stupid fuckers are having families while I rot alone. All because nt.

good i will be joyous when you end up dead by this somehow

I'm sick of normies treating me like shit. I'm sick of women either treating me like a walking joke or a serial rapist. What the fuck did I ever do to women to deserve this?
Maybe you are just ugly? When you're ugly everyone treats you like garbage.

Didn’t you were all “im improoooooving im a gymcel im gonna make it brah im fuarking zyzz brah”?:feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

Serves you right :bluepill::soy: cuck take that :blackpill: straight to your sub5 face nigga there is NO improoovment for your face and height coping incel:feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:
very very so broooo00000tal blakpil from mr neet joker man. So, so brutal is this blackpill :feelsrope:

Stop NEET shaming you normie scum LARPing fakecel:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: you are in the same fucking boat as we all are stop coping you cringelord zyzz simp coping manlet:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I already told you i'm a 5'6 pygmy. I'm basically a giant here in my tribe since the average man is 5'0. Keep coping.

you're a magnificent, sophisticated, intelligent gentleman. keep your head up. you will get the stacy your desire and deserve

you're a magnificent, sophisticated, intelligent gentleman. keep your head up. you will get the stacy your desire and deserve
Based!! :ha..feels: