Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feeling A Constant Sense Of Doom

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
I feel like at any time incels or incel like people will be attacked by the masses of normies, kind of like being a Jew in 1930s Germany, I want to feel safe brocels

I doubt that'll happen soon but I'm not saying it won't happen.

I doubt that'll happen soon but I'm not saying it won't happen.
I feel like our numbers are so small and not many people want to defend us, even incels will talk badly about us and try to stay as a slave

The safety you feel right now is an illusion that can be easily broken at any time. People don't care about you generally, but they will easily turn against you if they have to choose for or against. The reason many incels condone violence is because our peace is unstable and barely there, we feel at risk, we feel attacked, we are often victims of discreet and implicit attacks on us and outspoken verbal or physical violence more rarely.

The safety you feel right now is an illusion that can be easily broken at any time. People don't care about you generally, but they will easily turn against you if they have to choose for or against. The reason many incels condone violence is because our peace is unstable and barely there, we feel at risk, we feel attacked, we are often victims of discreet and implicit attacks on us and outspoken verbal or physical violence more rarely.
extremely high IQ post for a greycel

extremely high IQ post for a greycel
There's no reason why a greycel should be given a lower expectation.
For the record, I've lurked here since 2017 or so.

There's no reason why a greycel should be given a lower expectation.
For the record, I've lurked here since 2017 or so.
that is cool so you were here just as long as I was

I don"t a sense of doom that society will mass murder incels, my sense of doom is that the rope keeps getting closer and closer.

They will send us to jail in a couple of years just for being virgins

I only feel it at night tbh

I feel like at any time incels or incel like people will be attacked by the masses of normies, kind of like being a Jew in 1930s Germany, I want to feel safe brocels
so?
if we die we die lol gg

2025 incel concentration camps