Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

feel no sympathy for him, as he has felt none for you.

zerozerozero

zerozerozero

PSALM 137:8
★★★★
Images 84

mourn not his death, for he spent his life wishing on yours.

an average white male
It really sucks that .is has become a anti-white site I struggle every day working alone job I never got any puss and I'm still a virgin and people hate me and I look like Peter Griffin I don't want members of this site to view all white men as a chad because I never experienced love white men are the most hated but I am not tall so maybe I should sympathize with you guys I don't really know if this guy would pass as a Chad though

It really sucks that .is has become a anti-white site I struggle every day working alone job I never got any puss and I'm still a virgin and people hate me and I look like Peter Griffin I don't want members of this site to view all white men as a chad because I never experienced love white men are the most hated but I am not tall so maybe I should sympathize with you guys I don't really know if this guy would pass as a Chad though
the man in the picture is definitely not chad, he is a cuckold, aka normie.

some users here hold a strange allegiance with the cuckold male population, which is not reciprocated. especially whites.

the cuckold would slaughter you with no hesitation and no remorse if it meant getting a single crumb of chads leftovers. the normie is not your friend.

i personally am not anti white, nor am i anti any other race. but i do recognize their differences.

I hate almost all normies regardless of race