Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feel lonely

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
Usualy dont feel that way. But today sucks. Hard times are hard times

hang in there fren

I feel lonely plus i have to work tomorrow :feelsautistic:

I feel lonely plus i have to work tomorrow :feelsautistic:
Work today, go home to nothing, work tomorrow, go home to nothing, work the next day, go home to nothing, working the day after the next day, go home to nothing, and on and on

tenor.gif

:feelsautistic:

Work today, go home to nothing, work tomorrow, go home to nothing, work the next day, go home to nothing, working the day after the next day, go home to nothing, and on and on
Yep:cryfeels:

I don't want this no more! LET MY PEOPLE GO!

I'm sorry to hear that man. Do you have any good copes to take your mind off things?

I’m more stressed if anything. Finals are coming up

Yeah, sometimes the full weight of my situation comes crashing down onto me

Stuck in a loop. When things will change, when. How much longer do we have to suffer this life. If nothing changes soon its time to rope.

Dont take the silly post seriously . i was not sinsere . i just wanted to post soy post because everybody does it. In fact i never suffer from lonliness due to sociopaty

Dont take the silly post seriously . i was not sinsere . i just wanted to post soy post because everybody does it. In fact i never suffer from lonliness due to sociopaty
I feel Nothingness

Chad will never experience what we experience.