Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feel like I'm being recorded and watched?

BasedAdam

BasedAdam

Holy Saint Elliot
★★★★★
I feel like am recorded and am being watched 24/7.to the point that am talking to the wall, and have monologues that last for hours before i sleep or when am angry, have to keep listening to music so loud to block the voices when i walk in public from talking to myself.

Does anyone have the same thing, my mom doesnt like it when i talk to myself and says it will make you insane but im already insane

Being paranoid of camera and being watched sucks it honestly is kind of scray though

It’s true though. The government knows where you are 24/7 If you have a phone.
They know all the sites you go on, all the things you post and all the things you look up.

Even if I abandoned civilization and went out to live in the woods, I'd still be paranoid.

You is nyukkuh

Being paranoid of camera and being watched sucks it honestly is kind of scray though
It would be, 20 years ago... Today? Very sane. Ofc, it depends on whatever devices you have around, or whatever others are carrying...

Such as appleOS, Google android, windows... Most new cars... (Black box recorders are standard now)

It’s true though. The government knows where you are 24/7 If you have a phone.
They know all the sites you go on, all the things you post and all the things you look up.
And you're ISP knows all too...
Even if I abandoned civilization and went out to live in the woods, I'd still be paranoid.
Even "the akashic records" are watching! Yes... Even "god." (Past life review... NDEs...)

So...

Wave you're dick at this realm and lmfao!

Because, fuck them!

Even "the akashic records" are watching! Yes... Even "god." (Past life review... NDEs...)

So...

Wave you're dick at this realm and lmfao!

Because, fuck them!
high IQ

There are cameras everywhere these days :feelsugh:

I've covered my laptop's front camera with black tape, though i doubt that that's their only source of spying on us

They can virtually map your entire house with the pings of your wifi router. Like submarine sonar. We are fucked

If you live in America you probably are. We’re the most totalitarian country in the world that isn’t an outright dictatorship

check out Linux, consider a vpn for the ISP, and physically remove the cameras on any deviece, if there is microphones on said device, put it away in a room you dont use that much, unless you need it close by.

make burner emails, and spend cash, keep your clothing generic

you can never prevent the spying but you can limit it too a extend, minimize what gets collected and make it harder too gather it all