Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feel like fully covered in painfull scar

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Thats result of rejections. An moron friends only worsened it, by tellking to go after old ugly roasties, instead of helping to endure paing, and approach more young cute girls, more and more ,and more

because tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids
Kagairefuse

How many of femalas had approached? Thousands? No, because I standardcel, and before finding of those rare worthy of approach, first need to surf through lots of unvalid, too ugly and too uncultured foids, what also is disgusting and devastating process. Nx blet
Megupizdiec

This brings me to tears. Sad story man:cryfeels:

@Lookscel we are both sorry that the man of culture got no replies

Thats result of rejections. An moron friends only worsened it, by tellking to go after old ugly roasties, instead of helping to endure paing, and approach more young cute girls, more and more ,and more

because tfu on roasties and ugly femorloids
View attachment 222123

How many of femalas had approached? Thousands? No, because I standardcel, and before finding of those rare worthy of approach, first need to surf through lots of unvalid, too ugly and too uncultured foids, what also is disgusting and devastating process. Nx blet
View attachment 222125
9/10 story.

how old are you ded srs ? and don't tell that transagist shit
No females over 20 for serious relations, for just sam fak pre-wall ok, but not searching for that

Tfu on ugly femorloids

@BummerDrummer can you narrate this Thread?

you can ascend but what do u gain if she is ugly