Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Feel like chadfishing again but my number is still banned

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Actually it had already been banned before but during the first Covid wave the ban was miraculously lifted. Then it got suspended soon because I chadfished too much :feelskek:

Why do you want to Chadfish at all? I feel like as an experiment it's fine but if you make it a habit I'm pretty sure you're making things harder for everyone :feelshehe:

Why would you continue chadfishing ?

Chad fishing is just for blackpilling you about looks.

After that what’s the point ?
It’s just torture for you:feelskek:

It’s like smelling delicious food but you can never eat it

Why do you want to Chadfish at all? I feel like as an experiment it's fine but if you make it a habit I'm pretty sure you're making things harder for everyone :feelshehe:
This

Harder for him

I’m bored and I have masochist tendencies

i have found it amusing to lampoon beckys and lower tier girls with their utter delusion, when they message giga chad for a date and give out their numbers

putting them back in their place means less women have huge egos and bashes their ego back to reality
its a numbers game the more women you lampoon as chad the more their ego gets hit the more the women will ACTUALLY ACCEPT THEIR LOOKS MATCH