Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Feel Like a Reverse Version of Tidus From Final Fantasy X

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
For those who played Final Fantasy X, Tidus the main character was transported from this futuristic megacity to this backwards place that was a hell on Earth of suffering and injustice. This land was called Spira (United States) and everyone was suffering as a result of Sin (western degeneracy and decadence) ravaging the world.

Tidus went from being the star player of the Zanarkand Abes to nobody, nothing. Everyone thought he was crazy when he told them where he was from and no one believed him and all the locals wanted nothing to do with him, even his eventual friends thought he was crazy at first.

I feel like the exact opposite of that.

Going to a futuristic megacity from a backwards hellish country where I'll actually be able to feel like a human being.

The only problem is like Tidus by the end of my journey I'll have to go back and then no one will believe what happened. But I guess it's not going to matter since at least it still will happen.

Like Tidus I'll make my own friends and go on an adventure while I'm in this magical place until I have to return back to Spira (United States) from Zanarkand.

@Hunter @Void

You're not a whiny bitch that looks like Meg Ryan, that's good.

Cope, you're just a refugee who's leaving the city when the Sin attacked. Like one of those Al Bhed who trying to get into it.

sin = feminism, hypergamy and everything in the west generally become shittier.

Tidus is the best.

nah auron
Desktop2

AH AH AH AH

AAAH AHH AH AH AHH

Tidus never existed !!! (for those who played FFX).
Star of a team''that didn't existed'' because of his father (post game he is an avarage bltizball player) (for those who played FFX)
He never made it back to a city (that existed in the past) (for those who played FFX)
''The world of Spira itself is very different from the mainly European-style worlds found in previous Final Fantasygames, being much more closely modeled on a setting influenced by the South Pacific, Thailand and Japan'' (for those who played and the fucking game)
Also you've only tidus if you have defeated Penance in the game everyone else is a casual FFX player so i will call you Wakka mr @Zesto ....

Last edited:
''The world of Spira itself is very different from the mainly European-style worlds found in previous Final Fantasygames, being much more closely modeled on a setting influenced by the South Pacific, Thailand and Japan'' (for those who played and the fucking game)

Exactly.

Though technically Zanarkand is part of Spira so I'm still right in my comparison.