Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Feel extremely lost right now!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Its fucking over. I feel worse than ever. Feels like the days come to an end. I fucking hate life and myself. I hate myself for not defending myself verbally against normie opression I guess I'm just too cucked from all the uglyness I have inside of me. Life aint worth it. If you are alive as an incel you should rather go to Gulag or Concentration camp because atleast you are treated equally (bad) there.

Maybe you are not that highT after all

I'm sorry bro, please continue to bless this forum with your high-energy threads. Don't give up.

I wanna die too.

I'm sorry bro, please continue to bless this forum with your high-energy threads. Don't give up.
If I rope nobody will even care. Even on here people will forget me after like 1-2 days. Its hopeless

If I rope nobody will even care. Even on here people will forget me after like 1-2 days. Its hopeless
I won't, I don't respond to your threads but I always look forward to them, and I'm sure there are many people who think the same way. Your presence is irreplaceable, so pls don't give up bro.

FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK

I wanna die too.
Lets die together

Stay strong boyo, you gotta keep gymceling.

Its fucking over. I feel worse than ever. Feels like the days come to an end. I fucking hate life and myself. I hate myself for not defending myself verbally against normie opression I guess I'm just too cucked from all the uglyness I have inside of me. Life aint worth it. If you are alive as an incel you should rather go to Gulag or Concentration camp because atleast you are treated equally (bad) there.

The unwashed-masses will suffer like truecel jebsus did, knees trembling.

"Work sets you Free"

Just go to a concentration camp theory

Its time to go ER

Get yourself a fleshlight and fuck it

hope this helps you find the way
Image result for dora map

I fesl lost as well, I hope i get hit by a car and die soon.