Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Feel bad for blackcels

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
You have the worst women by far

Running into them is almost always unpleasant, in public places they cut in front of everyone and talk shit to everyone pretty much, always laughing at everyone as well. At least with other foids they at least pretend to try to be feminine

Not to mention they're pretty much always built like linebackers and overweight

Blackcels you have my sympathy

I thing the worst adversity for blackcels is the shitty thug culture. Trying to thugmaxx as a low value male is how to spend rest of your life rotting in prison 101. I am sorry if any blackcel gets desperate and ever falls for it.

I get what you're saying. As someone who has worked in customer/food service, they are the worst group of people to deal with by FAR. They have really bad attitudes and are extremely hostile at times. Having them as co-workers is even worst.

As far as as worst race of females I would have to say white foids are the worst. Followed by noodleswhores. And then black foids.

Never forget that degenerate white foids are responsible for inceldom in the first place. They are crude and arrogant.

On the bright side they usually prefer their own

I get what you're saying. As someone who has worked in customer/food service, they are the worst group of people to deal with by FAR. They have really bad attitudes and are extremely hostile at times. Having them as co-workers is even worst.

As far as as worst race of females I would have to say white foids are the worst. Followed by noodleswhores. And then black foids.

Never forget that degenerate white foids are responsible for inceldom in the first place. They are crude and arrogant.

I work in retail and i can confirm. One of my worst experiences were with black femoid customers, they treat you like you're subhuman, I was literally threatned and called names in front of other customers and my coworkers, but of course no one will standup for the incel.

On the bright side they usually prefer their own
This is a HUGE MYTH.

But I don't blame you. Black whores are always lying and virtue signalling about how they prefer "their own men". Meanwhile, they are dating or fucking White Chads 24/7.

I work in retail and i can confirm. One of my worst experiences were with black femoid customers, they treat you like you're subhuman, I was literally threatned and called names in front of other customers and my coworkers, but of course no one will standup for the incel.
I know

Black foids are the absolute worst especially in retail. I've been there too.

They really are super masculine and just talk shit to everyone and laugh at everyone.

they slay white foids in the west, whats ur point? niggers are MUCH better off than asians, curries, etc

TYRONES WITH BBC/HEIGHT/GOOD LOOKS slay white foids in the west, whats ur point? TYRONES WITH BBC/HEIGHT/GOOD LOOKS are MUCH better off than asians, curries, blackcels etc
Fixed it for you.

You're welcome :feelsokman:

Fixed it for you.

You're welcome :feelsokman:
twist the words how you want but the average nigger male is in a much much better position than the average rice/curry/etc.

twist the words how you want but the average nigger male is in a much much better position than the average rice/curry/etc.

you'd be incel as a white man too, all race of ugly men are incel in the west. and my post clearly is talking about the average guy, not ugly men
ah okay. I thought you were implying I was average. My bad.

ah okay. I thought you were implying I was average. My bad.
u need a lower third surgery badly if that isnt a frauded pic lol, do u have a front pic?

Where are white women here?
Bro are you blind Latino men are looksmatched with white toilets and btw dont call them women they dont deserve that you filthy foid worshipper:feelsEhh:

Bro are you blind Latino men are looksmatched with white toilets and btw dont call them women they dont deserve that you filthy foid worshipper:feelsEhh:
Latino men? Are you insane?

You mean light skin Spanish guys, right? (Basically white)

This is a HUGE MYTH.

But I don't blame you. Black whores are always lying and virtue signalling about how they prefer "their own men". Meanwhile, they are dating or fucking White Chads 24/7.
On twitter they’re always like “SUPPORT OUR BLACK KINGS!!!”
And then their next post is them with a white bf like “teehee, I’m with my nigga!”
Nah bitch he’s with his!

not to mention most of them are pretty ugly and still feel entitled

Just spew lies theory
It's just the reality. In what world do you live in where black guys are the most incel? They're worshipped by liberals and majority of foids are liberals

Well that's why they fuck white and latina bitches

nigger foids are the worst tbh

have you met an arab woman before ?
I thought Arabs were quiet and only talk shit in their own language about things/people they don’t like.

nigger foids are the worst tbh

Running into them is almost always unpleasant, in public places they cut in front of everyone and talk shit to everyone pretty much, always laughing at everyone as well. At least with other foids they at least pretend to try to be feminine

Blackcel here.
Nigger foids are incredibly disgusting out of all foids. They are the most Obese of all women in and I can say from both Stats and Experience that this is the case. They are Unkept and ignorant as shit. If you are not accepted by them they go out of their way to mock you and Laugh obnoxiously loud just because of it. I despise them the most, with the second being White foids.

Black people are their own worst enemy

It's just the reality. In what world do you live in where black guys are the most incel? They're worshipped by liberals and majority of foids are liberals
They are glorified in media yes. But do you think they get foids easily? That is rarely the case. Foids always shill for refugees, but almost never fucks them. In reality being black is a huge failo (horn effect). The black man might have a small advantage over rice, sand and currycels, but they cannot compete with white men in SMV.

They are glorified in media yes. But do you think they get foids easily? That is rarely the case. Foids always shill for refugees, but almost never fucks them. In reality being black is a huge failo (horn effect). The black man might have a small advantage over rice, sand and currycels, but they cannot compete with white men in SMV.
wouldnt be surprised by either answer, i havent seen an average black guy tinder experiment. i know for a fact that average white guys get no quality at all on dating apps for sure however (in US atleast)

Goes without saying.

I agree with this. Black foids are not feminine at all, fucking one would be like engaging in gay sex.
Major cope, Arab women mogs black abominations to moon and back.

Arab women mog curryfoids too. Black and curryfoids are despicable.

Last edited:
Arab women are more feminine. I've seen way more objectively goodlooking Arab women than black women. Also Black women are more ruthless to average and below average males. Arab women tend to just ignore me.

nowadays black men can just tell a foid that either she will have sex with him or he'll cancel her for being racist

Blackcel here.
Nigger foids are incredibly disgusting out of all foids. They are the most Obese of all women in and I can say from both Stats and Experience that this is the case. They are Unkept and ignorant as shit. If you are not accepted by them they go out of their way to mock you and Laugh obnoxiously loud just because of it. I despise them the most, with the second being White foids.
i went to a school where 80% of the girls were black and the other 15% were either latina/middle eastern/asian and the other 5% percent were white.When it came to black girls they had no qualms about letting me know my status.one even shouted that my nose was filled with black spots and that i had no girls.Another said i looked and acted weird and another went on to insult me by saying that my shoes were cheap or some random shit,but i was pissed that day and went on to insult her too and made her cry kek.One said she couldn't remember my name despite me being in her class for over one year.Black girls can be a lot of things but at least they can blackpill you rather quick.

i went to a school where 80% of the girls were black and the other 15% were either latina/middle eastern/asian and the other 5% percent were white.When it came to black girls they had no qualms about letting me know my status.one even shouted that my nose was filled with black spots and that i had no girls.Another said i looked and acted weird and another went on to insult me by saying that my shoes were cheap or some random shit,but i was pissed that day and went on to insult her too and made her cry kek.One said she couldn't remember my name despite me being in her class for over one year.Black girls can be a lot of things but at least they can blackpill you rather quick.
Right.
Now imagine going to a school were there are nothing but black thugmaxxers and black foids. The schools one goes to can really make one an incel.

All women act nice for chad.

All women act like shit heads for non-chad.

Yes. Though they usually keep with their husbands or family here. Other than the odd one working in social services.