Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Feel a little thankful today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
So I’m very ugly, some flaws are fixable but some are not. But today I saw someone who made me realize that my looks could always be worse. And honestly made me a little thankful. I saw a man covered in I guess you would call them warts or tumors. I just prayed for him that one day he could be healed of his condition and I thank god that I don’t have anything like that.

I guess it takes seeing and absolute 1/10 truecel to realize how good I have it being a 3/10.

I guess it takes seeing and absolute 1/10 truecel to realize how good I have it being a 3/10.
real shit. i saw someone with a deformed/mutated jaw on the subway yesterday and had the same feeling

And in the end will turn out even he got pussy

real shit. i saw someone with a deformed/mutated jaw on the subway yesterday and had the same feeling
It’s crazy for us incels a guy has to have a major medical deformity for us to mog.

And in the end will turn out even he got pussy
Tbh I forgot to see if he had a wedding ring on. Next time I go to that store I will check and report back.

So I’m very ugly, some flaws are fixable but some are not. But today I saw someone who made me realize that my looks could always be worse. And honestly made me a little thankful. I saw a man covered in I guess you would call them warts or tumors. I just prayed for him that one day he could be healed of his condition and I thank god that I don’t have anything like that.

Same shit different diaper

1\10 has unironically higher chance of getting laid because some foids has fetishes for ugly bastards. 3\10 incel looks too mediocre

I'm thankful to the delivery boy who got me my lunch today

Praying won't do shit to help him