Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Feds are your best friends

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★★
Feds are your best friends, they care about you, they are watching you like "Mother watch her baby" they want from you to have a good personality and to not be rude.

If you became a hero like Elliot Rodger they will give you free house and free food and also they will give you some bros to not feel alone in your room to communicate and develop your personality also they give will you books to IQMAXX.

After a while they will let you free because like any mother would do she will let her baby goo:feelsthink:

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Feds stalk me like no foid has even done before.

how tf is this spoiled fag a fuckin hero? Stop sucking his dick please
You can't understand why Elliot Rodger was an hero because
You wouldnt get it joker

You are not blackpilled enough you are a simp if you have thoughts to ascend in near future with a women, if you accept to be in a relationship with a woman , you just cucked yourself. :feelsthink:

You are not blackpilled enough you are a simp if you have thoughts to ascend in near future with a women, if you accept to be in a relationship with a woman , you just cucked yourself.
Youre a kid (i guess youre born in 95') ER was a moronic pussy that killed innocent kids for no reason. Fuck off retard. Dont you ever call urself blackpilled. You fuckin simp for a sick killer.

Youre a kid (i guess youre born in 95') ER was a moronic pussy that killed innocent kids for no reason. Fuck off retard. Dont you ever call urself blackpilled. You fuckin simp for a sick killer.
Dude...i don't want my account to be banned, arguing with you is like i arguing with an wall, you ain't shit dude you are nothing but an low iq animal, you are a moralfagg(poor kids weh weh weh) and that's the proof that you ain't blackpilled enough, you are a fraud.

Probably I'm a kid but my banana that i bought is bigger than your face (8inch), I just bought form a market and is very yellow:feelskek:

Dude...i don't want my account to be banned, arguing with you is like i arguing with an wall, you ain't shit dude you are nothing but an low iq animal, you are a moralfagg(poor kids weh weh weh) and that's the proof that you ain't blackpilled enough, you are a fraud.

Probably I'm a kid but my banana that i bought is bigger than your face 8inch, I just bought form a market and is very yellow:feelskek:
Kid, youre a legit retard. Its just fair that you subhuman dont reproduce

You're a volcel then?
Of course I'm an volcel.
Kid, youre a legit retard. Its just fair that you subhuman dont reproduce
Why the fuck would i want to procreate in this world full of suffering, your retarded replay shows that you want to ascend with a woman and want to [UWSL]establish[/UWSL] a family and that shows you are a simp and a cuck and you ain't shit and your credibility is null 0, you can't call yourself a blackpilled man but you can call yourself an retard man.

Jfl at your life you betacuck, you want to ascend but I don't know where you want to ascend at Gandy or....:feelskek:

Last edited:
If you became a hero like Elliot Rodger they will give you free house and free food and also they will give you some bros to not feel alone in your room to communicate and develop your personality also they give will you books to IQMAXX.
Legit tbh

HkFCx_-vE04NQeCXoFUoth1BfnJaxD34C6kXK3efmaE.jpg

FBI Chads are legit laughing at you right now, reading your words, and going "just lol at these poor ethnics. just lol."

FBI Chads are legit laughing at you right now, reading your words, and going "just lol at these poor ethnics. just lol."
JFL the post was meant to make people laugh, did you took me seriously :feelskek:

JFL the post was meant to make people laugh, did you took me seriously :feelskek:

They are in the office RIGHT NOW, giggling over our posts, going "can't imagine what's like to be these fuckers, they are outrageous and unreal but monitoring them sure is easy work! Thank God we ended up winners unlike THEM LOLOLLLL"