Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Featured 10 Times On Cucktears

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★

I just got my 10th feature on Cucktears. 6 were of threads I started, and 4 were my posts on other people’s threads.

Pure life fuel.

Threads (6)

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/b9h5yx/bless_them/

Posts (4)

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/avmxed/incel_asks_whether_foids_should_be_sold_on/

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/azrjpo/a_bunch_of_incels_hating_on_vigilantes_for/

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears/comments/b8o1mh/what_victims/

https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTears...l_compares_going_to_school_for_8_hours_for_5/

Celebratory avi:

Or should I do “the big one-oh” avi instead?

I’m probably at 8 or 9

I’d take a jab at you for having IT features as a part of your identity but the quote in my sig is how an IT cuck reacted to one of my LDAR threads lol

I’m at 4 tbh.

I’m probably at 8 or 9
Funnily enough I was at 5 a week ago and now I got five more in less than a week.

I’d take a jab at you for having IT features as a part of your identity but the quote in my sig is how an IT cuck reacted to one of my LDAR threads lol
It’s fun knowing you live rent free in their heads. They have nothing better than to make fun of a less than 10,000-strong group of oppressed virgins on the internet.

Nice, you triggered a bunch of numales and trannies 10 times.

mogs me ngl

IT feature<kiwi farms feature<YouTube video<<<<<<news

Nice, you're famous dude.

IT feature<kiwi farms feature<YouTube video<<<<<<news
I’ve been in 4 YT videos to my knowledge and I was mentioned in this article.

The user Insomniac wrote, “St. Elliot is smiling in the heavens, sipping on his vanilla latte as he laughs at the state of our world.”

I should be swimming in pussy tbh

I’ve been in 4 YT videos to my knowledge and I was mentioned in this article.

The user Insomniac wrote, “St. Elliot is smiling in the heavens, sipping on his vanilla latte as he laughs at the state of our world.”

I should be swimming in pussy tbh
Mogs me into the grave. I don’t think I’ve been in an article lol. IT features really mean nothing since they hide your name and also hide avi a lot of the time

Mogs me into the grave. I don’t think I’ve been in an article lol. IT features really mean nothing since they hide your name and also hide avi a lot of the time
tfw an obscure article referencing you is the most relevant you will ever be

hm.

a whole video was made on my thread ngl + the canada interview or whatever that was.

it features arent at the highest bh

I couldn’t watch that whole video tbh, trannies disgust me.

I hope I make it to the BBC doc tbh

Have you surpassed me? I got maybe 40k upvotes in total. I also got reported to the FBI, I'm still waiting for them to come knocking.:feelskek:

I like the shirts designs tbh

hm.

a whole video was made on my thread ngl + the canada interview or whatever that was.

it features arent at the highest bh

>>>>>Tranny

Literally the first thing in the video is a fucking discord convo. You can't make this shit up :feelskek::feelskek:

How many times has Mainländer been featured?

Have you surpassed me? I got maybe 40k upvotes in total. I also got reported to the FBI, I'm still waiting for them to come knocking.:feelskek:

I like the shirts designs tbh
Idk... they seem extra obsessed with you, I only got a few hundred upboats total.

Your Billie Elish rant was based.

This shit is getting real. I also got featured today.

Your Billie Elish rant was based.
Thanks :feelsokman: out of all the whore celebrities in the world I hate her the most. I hope someone ERases that bitch look off her face real soon.

Thanks :feelsokman: out of all the whore celebrities in the world I hate her the most. I hope someone ERases that bitch look off her face real soon.
Would u smash?

So that's what the stars were! I was fucking staring at them wondering if I'm losing my mind or are they really increasing in number. Anyways, congrats I guess.

Are you @First loss alt?

So that's what the stars were! I was fucking staring at them wondering if I'm losing my mind or are they really increasing in number. Anyways, congrats I guess.
Yeah, some sports teams put stars above their logos to indicate championships, mine indicate features. After 9, I just put a 10 one. I’m not sure if I’ll count with tens and ones, or just change it to the number 11 next time.

Only in exchange for the same level as fame as her.

Before an IT-cel calls me a pedo, I’M 17 JUST LIKE HER.
Wow, i would also(18).

Yeah, some sports teams put stars above their logos to indicate championships, mine indicate features. After 9, I just put a 10 one. I’m not sure if I’ll count with tens and ones, or just change it to the number 11 next time.
Hmmmm, maybe add smaller ones on the sides and when it's at 20 change the number.

Congrats, but you don't mog me. I've lost the count of how many times I was featured there.

I’ll mog you some time.

In IT features, not looks.
Statistically speaking you probably mog me in looks as well.

Out of ~12 guys who have sent me pics through PMs only 1 uglymogged me.

one of my posts was featured 4 times, lol, they don't even check if it's the same post

CT is nothing worthwhile imo, seeing my jargon referenced by Soy magazines and publications was fulfilling because you know they hate everything we do or say but have to talk about it. :):what:

You statusmog me. I was featured only twice.

I am proud of you, son