Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fear of the corona virus has terrified the area where I’m at.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
My state just canceled school for a month and I just went to the store and all of the tissues and medicine have been cleaned out. There was maybe five cases of water left. I honest don’t know whether people are overreacting or not because all the news I hear of this virus is either “it’s going to kill half the population of earth” or “its just like a cold, eat a sandwich and you’ll be fine”.

Average the two extremes, and the result would probably be what will happen. :feelskek:

It's because normies and cucks are scared of death :feelsgah:

Average the two extremes, and the result would probably be what will happen. :feelskek:
It seems like the economy is taking a bigger hit then then the risk of dying.

Fear is good. Let them be terrified by their potential demise. Let them squabble and scramble in desperation over water and medicine. Fear and chaos will rule the world.

they're not totally unfounded, some cities in america or europe could get as bad as wuhan

they're not totally unfounded, some cities in america or europe could get as bad as wuhan
Oh I’m not doubting that. It’s just that all the news act like it’s either world ending or it’s nothing to worry about.

Oh I’m not doubting that. It’s just that all the news act like it’s either world ending or it’s nothing to worry about.
pure politics :feelslala:

don't you know a billion (((dollars))) is more important than some billion of humans, sweaty?

It's the scapegoat for our fake economy and fed bullshittery.

It's basically Boomercide type virus to cancel their pension collection in an attempt to reduce the strain on our bloated economy.

MSM and social media (including anonymous message boards like 4chan) are just trying to scare people into accepting something like a new Patriot act soon to come.

It's just like a cold, eat a sandwich and you'll be fine.