Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Fear of death keeps me at bay

NΩVA

NΩVA

Adventuring.
-
Just some shit off my chest. Nothing too much.

I don't like the idea of god, it's painful. How can god make me ugly, expect me to be normal in society, and send me to hell if I don't comply. It's bullshit. I want to be religious, I want to believe in a higher being that loves me, but it's fucking impossible. I can't get revenge or I go to hell, I can't kill myself because I'll go to hell.

The fear of everything comes from the fear of death, the fear of death comes from the fear of the unknown. Humans evolved with a consciousness, so much so that it makes us stressed to see something that we can't get an answer to. Death is a mystery. What if I don't reincarnate into a better world somewhere in this beautiful universe? What if there's nothing after you die. That alone is devastating. One life and it was thrown out the day you were born because of how ugly you are.

I try to stay optimistic. It's hard. Everything is the fucking same. Every last bit. Nothing changes. I remember January 1st 2023 new years like it was yesterday. Yet here we are. I've been doing the same shit since that date, no, before that. It's driving me insane. But will I do anything about it? No. I'm scared about death. I don't want to go to hell or turn into nothing.

It's hard to believe the time that has passed. Doing the same fucking thing everyday. Nothing different, nothing interesting. Same thing. No loving woman by my side, no texts, no cuddles, no hugs. The bad looks. My useless fucking redpill phase that made me believe I had a chance. I want revenge on what society has done to me. But I fear death. I don't want to see the darkness. I don't fucking care anymore. I haven't cared for a long time. I don't want revenge most likely. If my mind truly desired it, then it would already be done.

Fuck everything. Happy Friday, brothers.

Problem is that my fear of the future is slowy outweighing my fear of death.

Relatable, imo it comes down to you either find a way to cope, or rope. What else can you do as a subhuman

used to be suicidal, until i found out i dont want to fucking die no matter what.

Problem is that my fear of the future is slowy outweighing my fear of death.

Maybe I can't describe it as 'fear' but more like a begrudging repulsion of things that the future will likely hold. Just compare 2023 to ten or fifteen years ago. It's all a slide down an endless decline.

Tbh. IMO the best cope for people thinking about death is to remind themselves they'll have infinite chances throughout your life to cease to exist, this moment probably isn't the best. :feelsjuice:

Just some shit off my chest. Nothing too much.

I don't like the idea of god, it's painful. How can god make me ugly, expect me to be normal in society, and send me to hell if I don't comply. It's bullshit. I want to be religious, I want to believe in a higher being that loves me, but it's fucking impossible. I can't get revenge or I go to hell, I can't kill myself because I'll go to hell.

The fear of everything comes from the fear of death, the fear of death comes from the fear of the unknown. Humans evolved with a consciousness, so much so that it makes us stressed to see something that we can't get an answer to. Death is a mystery. What if I don't reincarnate into a better world somewhere in this beautiful universe? What if there's nothing after you die. That alone is devastating. One life and it was thrown out the day you were born because of how ugly you are.

I try to stay optimistic. It's hard. Everything is the fucking same. Every last bit. Nothing changes. I remember January 1st 2023 new years like it was yesterday. Yet here we are. I've been doing the same shit since that date, no, before that. It's driving me insane. But will I do anything about it? No. I'm scared about death. I don't want to go to hell or turn into nothing.

It's hard to believe the time that has passed. Doing the same fucking thing everyday. Nothing different, nothing interesting. Same thing. No loving woman by my side, no texts, no cuddles, no hugs. The bad looks. My useless fucking redpill phase that made me believe I had a chance. I want revenge on what society has done to me. But I fear death. I don't want to see the darkness. I don't fucking care anymore. I haven't cared for a long time. I don't want revenge most likely. If my mind truly desired it, then it would already be done.

Fuck everything. Happy Friday, brothers.
religion was made to keep the plebs in check, as long as the plebs have a common ideology they wont go killing each other and i guess religion makes the plebs more motivated to do shit, jobs hard 12 hour grueling work but if i kill myself ill go to hell so i better work