Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fear/anxiety elimination

happiless

happiless

Overlord
★★★★★
I didn't realize how fear driven my life up until now has been until yesterday when I almost had a seizure from stress and anxiety. Everything I've ever done has been driven by fear/worry/anxiety and up until yesterday it was the same. Fear of being exposed as an old friendless virgin, of becoming a 30 year old virgin, of losing my job, of acting like a sperg, of having to try to not act like a sperg, of having nothing to do, of having something to do, of being lonely, of being around people, etc.

This changed starting yesterday inb4 cope. I recognize all such thougths and will stop thinking them. I will only do what I need to do and detach all bad thoughts and emotions. This doesn't mean I'll be bluepilled, only that I recognize the blackpill as truth but don't give an emotional fuck about it.

You should all try it if you aren't already, I highly recommend it

I didn't realize how fear driven my life up until now has been until yesterday when I almost had a seizure from stress and anxiety. Everything I've ever done has been driven by fear/worry/anxiety and up until yesterday it was the same. Fear of being exposed as an old friendless virgin, of becoming a 30 year old virgin, of losing my job, of acting like a sperg, of having to try to not act like a sperg, of having nothing to do, of having something to do, of being lonely, of being around people, etc.

This changed starting yesterday inb4 cope. I recognize all such thougths and will stop thinking them. I will only do what I need to do and detach all bad thoughts and emotions. This doesn't mean I'll be bluepilled, only that I recognize the blackpill as truth but don't give an emotional fuck about it.

View: https://youtu.be/hNW7u3Aw3bU

View: https://youtu.be/I8ibl4nPmRE

Doesn't work because those are healthy signals. You shouldn't ignore them. If you have depression go as deep into it as possible

i'm driven by misanthropy, i hate everything and everyone i'm not afraid of them, i suggest you do the same

I'm trying but I just can't! How do you do it? What is your secret? Do you take drugs or medications?

i'm driven by misanthropy, i hate everything and everyone i'm not afraid of them, i suggest you do the same
works for me but for short periods of time. I get somewhat angry and do the thing without fear or anxiety. But Im quickly exhausted and lose energy:feelsbadman:

I'm trying but I just can't! How do you do it? What is your secret? Do you take drugs or medications?
I do take meds so I cant know if I can only do it on those or if its possible without, or if its because I was finally mindbroken. But I recognize the feeling of fear, and I understand its cause. Every time I have a bad thought process that I know has resulted in fear in the past, I just recognize it for what it is and stop the train of thought. But it hasn't even been a week yet so dont take it as a success story

Fear is not a bad thing, it's a warning sign to let you know that something has a very high chance of happening in the future that would negatively impact your life.

The ONLY way to get rid of fear is to take yourself out of all those positions where something bad has a high chance of happening to you.

For example, if you fear getting robbed, get out of that shitty neighborhood.

If you fear foids thinking you're ugly, surgerymaxx, avoid foids as much as possible, or rope.

If you're afraid of drowning, learn how to swim, or just never go in the water.

The reason why Chads have little to no fears is because they're in very good positions in life. They have nothing TO fear. The power of their Chad genetics will tackle almost every negative situation FOR him.

bein ugly is your fear

if you where chadlite or even chad everyone would kiss your ass regardless

Here's my update

I've basically succeeded and my social anxiety is basically gone. The problem is that I'm an ugly oldcel who has no way of benefiting from it. It also doesn't solve anger and tiredness. I could try the same approach to anger, yet even if I manage that I can't solve tiredness since it's caused by acting NT to keep my job. I might have to admit to having aspergers and play the autist who cant get fired because of forced corporate inclusiveness card eventually.

For NT youngcels who aren't sub-3 and still have a minor shot I recommend trying it. It's basically this book but instead of the motivational normie words you need to let go of the fear of death.

High IQ advice. I actually do a similar thing and it has worked well tbh.