Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FDS

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

Sagittalcel
★★★★★

I though this sub-reddit was just a bunch of larping incels until I saw how many members it had.

'Since when does the sex that is biologically required to compete to reproduce sitting back and telling the selector to "sell themselves" ', brutal but true.

It's also funny that the manifestation of someone who has no right to even have a choice just so happens to be an unattractive male.

Last edited:
Toilet dating strategy

They can never come up with their own stuff, can they? This is just a repost of the orangutan/bag of dirt meme.

what they actually care about such insignificant things as man's chin, wow those filthy inkels were right

Last edited:
'Since when does the sex that is biologically required to compete to reproduce sitting back and telling the selector to "sell themselves" ', brutal but true.
True, but idiotic because it implies biology-wired matters shit nowadays. Fuck that narcissistic whore, she wants social darwinism for men and progressive queen-treatment for her like it's not hypocritical AT ALL.
Fuck her, this is rageful at its finest. She deserves to die.

Last edited:
True, but idiotic because it implies biology-wired matters shit nowadays. Fuck that narcissistic whore, she wants social darwinism for men and progressive queen-treatment to her like it's not hypocritical AT ALL.
based

fds is retarded af tbh, all those whores calling each other queens, and let me tell you, i GUARANTEE none of the ones who "found a hvm" actually did so as per the crazy standards of the sub, because they wouldn't hang out in that sub if they were stacys who can get rich chads, simple as that. the ones who are 30+ find a betabux to "settle down teehee" and convince themselves he's a hvm and go to the sub to triumphantly tell the other "queens" she found a hvm, and the younger ones find a guy they sort of like who is a bit of a simp and pays for dates, and convince themselves that he's a hvm too.

:feelsseriously:
So the blackpill is widely accepted now?

fuck these cunts

True, but idiotic because it implies biology-wired matters shit nowadays. Fuck that narcissistic whore, she wants social darwinism for men and progressive queen-treatment for her like it's not hypocritical AT ALL.
fuck these cunts

based

fds is retarded af tbh, all those whores calling each other queens, and let me tell you, i GUARANTEE none of the ones who "found a hvm" actually did so as per the crazy standards of the sub, because they wouldn't hang out in that sub if they were stacys who can get rich chads, simple as that. the ones who are 30+ find a betabux to "settle down teehee" and convince themselves he's a hvm and go to the sub to triumphantly tell the other "queens" she found a hvm, and the younger ones find a guy they sort of like who is a bit of a simp and pays for dates, and convince themselves that he's a hvm too.
Absolutely