Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FDS: "Women don't owe men anything, but also:"

The first post plays out like some scenario from a hardcore hentai game jfl.

"Toxic masculinity has taught them how to stop being protectors and become even more aggressive."

Jesus Christ, the absolute state of foids in the 21st century. When foids cope, they go all out. Knowing this we're in for real entertainment in the years to come.

I am gonna say something which will trigger IT lurkers like shit:

I would have been happier if more and more men joined what that black guy did :):)

You're not entitled to male protection sweaty :feelsjuice:

It would be great if more men stood idly by and let women fend for themselves. We'll see just how far they get :feelsjuice:

Kill women on Minecraft and smash bros and dragon ball z super. It's hard to unlock the achievements but let's be real if we all killed women in smash bros. You'll get an assist trophy

It would be great if more men stood idly by and let women fend for themselves. We'll see just how far they get :feelsjuice:
:feelsdevil:

Why do they need other men to protect them? I thought they were strong and independent queens who don't need a man? No cuck should help a foid who is getting raped because he is disposable to her and society and just seen as someone who is performing his "duty" of a noble soy cuck

They are not entitled to protection.

I would never rape or put hands on a foid as much as I hate them. But I would love to see a world women are truly seen as "equal" and theres no white knights or simps.

women don't owe men anything, but men owe women their lives :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

"Toxic masculinity has taught them how to stop being protectors and become even more aggressive."

Jesus Christ, the absolute state of foids in the 21st century. When foids cope, they go all out. Knowing this we're in for real entertainment in the years to come.
What’s funny is most of these are made up or exaggerated situations that likely never happened

Why do they need other men to protect them? I thought they were strong and independent queens who don't need a man? No cuck should help a foid who is getting raped because he is disposable to her and society and just seen as someone who is performing his "duty" of a noble soy cuck

I'm guessing most of these men didn't intervene because they were afraid of being counted as a crime culprit. You know nowadays if you help a woman she will sue you ( like what happened to that dude who helped a foid from drowning, he saved her life only to be shocked that she sued him ). But, these hoes like drama. In the past, I would've felt bad about this kind of post but now. I know their true metal. :smonk:

I am gonna say something which will trigger IT lurkers like shit:

I would have been happier if more and more men joined what that black guy did :):)
I saw something simillar in few hentai mangas, that woud be nice to try irl :feelsLSD:

When women en masse pursue & reward only Chads, the rest of the men suffer loneliness, but for a while.

And then they discover the red/black pill, thereby de-programmed of all the 'women are nice, innocent, incapable of harm' crap fed to them from media and literature.

The result is out there to see. Cause & effect. This is only the first sign of cracks in the society, there's more to come.

Sorry sweaty but you're entitled to protection!!!! Stop being toxic and take a shower!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, i laugh inside when i see that. So what?
I thought women are stronger, smarter, more intelligent and better at everything, so why they need my help?