Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS WHORE wants Men to go 100% and Lists a Plan to Make Men Pay

If anyone wants to see what women want in 2022 go to r/femaledatingstrategy

not reading that :lul::lul::lul:

i dont give a fuck what foids think. they have no inner monologue. they aren't even human

If I was still mgtow maybe I'd give a shit

"you don't have to even say thank you cause you're already thanking him with your presence" :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

nope, you should thank me for my presence you stupid toilet

AND

I'm not gonna simp for you if you don't give me sex and treat me like an inferior male only cause I'm ugly and short

Can't believe this motherfucker closed incelwithouthate and not this shit hole toilets cumdumpster sub:feelsaww:.

I want to preform meat hook sodomy on all FDS foids (in manhunt 2)

Toilets make rules for Beta's, toilets break rules for Alpha's, Chad will do none of these things and if they ever expect Chad to pay they're delusional, as Chad's have options and go to other toilets.

Ironically the only way FDS could actually get this is by ascending Incels to deflate the price of Chad's penis, but they won't. So Chad will be too expensive for them to afford and they will have to lower their own price to get access to Chad.

Remember that Chad ghosts toilets that don't immediately sleep with him because he has so many options that do immediately say "yes".

If anyone wants to see what women want in 2022 go to r/femaledatingstrategy
And of course news outlets don't villianize or give that subreddit half as much bad press as any "manosphere" subreddit gets. Hell, in fact a lot of the articles that do get published on FDA tends to paint them as sympathetic women who are only acting that way because they were "victimized/traumatized" by men into becoming gold-digging, entitled, unrealistic bitches. The Women Are Wonderf Effect is a constant in this world, and the media's treatment of the FDA sub is just another shining example of that

And of course news outlets don't villianize or give that subreddit half as much bad press as any "manosphere" subreddit gets. Hell, in fact a lot of the articles that do get published on FDA tends to paint them as sympathetic women who are only acting that way because they were "victimized/traumatized" by men into becoming gold-digging, entitled, unrealistic bitches. The Women Are Wonderf Effect is a constant in this world, and the media's treatment of the FDA sub is just another shining example of that
yeah tbh there is a term for that called gamma bias.
Gamma bias occurs when one gender difference is minimised while simultaneously another is magnified.

I shitted all over their walls. That's what I paid them

r/smellylandwhaledatingstrategy