Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS Whore Regrets Breaking up with her EX for Chad.

• Thread starter Incelius Savage
  • Start date
Wont read that bs

You are really brainwashed if you are dissapointed in yourself when you are doing a masters in STEM at 24 years old.

Do you really need a therapist to hear you are doing well? I swear most academics have extremely high intellectual capability, but emotionally they are not much further developed than infants. Amazes me every time.

Jfl why she stalking him. Just let him live hai life you whore

I’m studying for a master’s in STEM and no woman appreciates me.

I too am disappointed in myself.
I too am disappointed in myself.
I WISH I was attractive enough for a hot white educated Reddit whore to be stalking my LinkedIn.
Jfl why she stalking him. Just let him live hai life you whore
I WISH I was attractive enough for a hot white educated Reddit whore to be stalking my LinkedIn.

You are really brainwashed if you are dissapointed in yourself when you are doing a masters in STEM at 24 years old.

Do you really need a therapist to hear you are doing well? I swear most academics have extremely high intellectual capability, but emotionally they are not much further developed than infants. Amazes me every time.
She's also in psych so she's likely the kind the amplifies and overthinks every little thought and makes it into a disaster that takes over her head because she keeps overanalyzing herself in an idiotic manner. In truth, some people love to be overtaken by those "anxieties" sometimes because it relieves them of control and they can just let go for a while, do atypical things and blame them on the "mental illness", give themselves excuses to visit therapists, take jewpills etc.