Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS whales at it again

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
just another frustration by females for chad not noticing them

But the only thing a woman needs to do is look good. That’s their only job

I have never seen a man write down a list like that, only women. Projection.

But the only thing a woman needs to do is look good. That’s their only job

And yet most of them at FDS are black/ethnic foids/whales. No good looking woman is ever going to complain about men having standards.
I have never seen a man write down a list like that, only women. Projection.

Right. Its not like men can afford to be picky.

I guarantee all of the men these foids date mog them so hard especially because of makeup

Most men are pleased with the girl next door but since they're all wallhitters and below average and act like they're a price they're just cum dumpsters for normie and above.

The only thing that changed is that they're now Chad only

I guarantee all of the men these foids date mog them so hard especially because of makeup

Looksmatch is a thing of the past. Only thing that matters now is how hard you mog the foid.

said no man ever

Basically don't be a fat bitch.

Ideal. IDEAL. IDEAL. IDEAL. IDEAL. you fucking dishonest argument cunts. Of course his ideal is a hot woman, not a landwhale.

They always say this type of shit when the guy was asked his IDEAL woman. Meanwhile roasties actually fuck chads and think they deserve him for ltr.

Ideal. IDEAL. IDEAL. IDEAL. IDEAL. you fucking dishonest argument cunts. Of course his ideal is a hot woman, not a landwhale.

They always say this type of shit when the guy was asked his IDEAL woman. Meanwhile roasties actually fuck chads and think they deserve chadlite minimum for ltr.

FDS seems like a troll sub tbh

Won't read cause hole

And they want a guy with money cause they know attractive guys don't want single mom landwhales

Gaslighting. It's exactly the other way around.