Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FDS SEETHING OVER WEST ELM CALEB

i have absolutely no problem with chad shaming. any more than slut shaming.

however this story is pure suicidefuel. this one chad gets an insane amount of hole. and will continue to get hole despite this.

08863E9D 0338 4002 B7E8 4768D9578F51

is this him? High tier normie at best tbh, don’t know why so many foids are matching with him

Lol, pure cope "we nedz to warn de womanz". Lol, whores you were the ones jumping on his dick, its not like he was force spreading your fish hole. They were being used as a cum rag voluntarily.

however this story is pure suicidefuel. this one chad gets an insane amount of hole. and will continue to get hole despite this.
I KNOW this story will only skyrocket his SMV. Femoids want to be the ONE

I KNOW this story will only skyrocket his SMV. Femoids want to be the ONE
yeah lmao. they will pretend to be angry while desperately trying to get dicked by him

Of course I was. I'm always right. No one believed me when I said foids go for height > face and now when an average looking tallfag goes viral and makes the news, everyone here loses their minds. Pure comedy. This forum is full of retards

CHADS ARE THE ONLY THING I HATE MORE THAN FOIDS AND CUCKS

his eye area isnt the best. but his lower third and height are high level. not suprised, ban tallfags on sight

So apparently an LVM who was dating half of NYC\
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: