Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over FDS roasties thirst over curries now

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
But didn’t FDS say that Indian men are creepy misogynists?

Its likely a model. Not your average curry. Being born rich is a great advantage too and likely applies here.

You do know 50% of FDS is just incel LARPing and making troll post to fuck with female. I wouldn’t take it seriously

They're trying to give false hopes to us South Asians, but I can see through their lies. Fellow South Asians, please do not fall for this. We are the most undesirable race of men. Nobody likes us. Not even our own women do.

ethnic copers still say just having blue eyes mogs him.

every race has chads and with globalism they will always fuck first and most

JBC is law :feelsUgh:

curry pill destroyed me

They're trying to give false hopes to us South Asians, but I can see through their lies. Fellow South Asians, please do not fall for this. We are the most undesirable race of men. Nobody likes us. Not even our own women do.
Jfl, more like they’re just lusting after curry chads. Nothing new here, chad wins no matter from where

But didn’t FDS say that Indian men are creepy misogynists?
Chad is the exception to all rules

yeah curries :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: , curry chads only

curry pill destroyed me

Jfl, more like they’re just lusting after curry chads. Nothing new here, chad wins no matter from where

Chad is the exception to all rules
South Asian chads don't exist.

He’s bald, has a recessed mandible and chin, an emaciated frame, and an invisible jawline. Damn, this just disproved the blackpill :feelsohh:

also he has extremely fair skin :feelsdevil::feelshaha:

You’re assuming that chads of any race are not a different species altogether.

Not hard to be in the top 1% bros.

barely resembles a curry, looks more like chadriguez

But why did you quote me then?
because i wanted to and let's be brutal curries aren't meds, more iranians are really

because i wanted to and let's be brutal curries aren't meds, more iranians are really
Curries being Med is an ironic meme, and no most don’t look Iranian, a very very tiny number of Indians could pass as Iranian.

Looks like Jon Kortajarena

Its likely a model. Not your average curry. Being born rich is a great advantage too and likely applies here.
this. that nigga is 1/100 western curry or 1/1000 true Homeland curry
this too

He does tbh.
9c7chs3aos171

Images 3 5

This is what I imagine whenever ethnic copers cry ''im incel only cuz im curry/asian''. Being ethnic alone is enough to be considered an incel.

I meant not enough*

just be chadpreet theory

polish women don't like blonde men, they prefer med looking brunetts
Giga Cope. They want blue eyed black haired Germans not shit eyed, greasy haired ethnic looking meds.

Giga Cope.
Hey OP you want to know the real blackpill from this thread?

There's only 8 comments on that post.

Women like male models. Wow who would have thought