Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS or FemCels?

FDS or FemCels?

• FDS

Votes: 12 21.4%
  • FemCels

Votes: 44 78.6%

• Total voters
IncelCream

IncelCream

Paragon
★★★★★
Which do you prefer if you had to date someone from there?

Theyre the same

FDS hates short men

True but FDS is annoying af

It's like choosing between getting kicked in the nuts or on teeth

Which do you prefer if you had to date someone from there?
Femcels because they have at least the self-awareness that they are not sexy queens. FDS is completely delusional. There you can see a landwhale with a bastard that will try to claim that she is the hottest/sexiest thing on earth.
True but FDS is annoying af

I’ve heard FDS is just post wall black women and landwhales so I’m not sure.

Femcels because they have at least the self-awareness that they are not sexy queens. FDS is completely delusional. There you can see a landwhale with a bastard that will try to claim that she is the hottest/sexiest thing on earth.
Ikr, Femcels you could maybe have a chat with
But FDS is like "Yo Hon, I'm a size Queen"

Theyre the same
true tbh. They are very similar but at least with Femcels they aren't delusional about their looks usually.

Femcels are fake. They are trolls that are doing a genderbent parody about us.

I'd take a shot at femcels I think, but FDS no thanks, I've seen enough. They hate the likes of me on the base of looks, and I can't overcome this.

if you had to date someone from there?
Explain to me how that would work. None of the women from either group would ever agree to even meet up with a non-chad in public. So how does this date even happen?

FDS for example often states that if a man doesn't plan a date that involves a non-trivial expenditure of money, then the woman shouldn't go on the date. So let's say you tell me that I have to date someone from FDS. Okay. Fine. I will meet you at a local bar at 7:00. I'm going there to drink anyway. Just FYI I will not be picking up your tab. See ya at 7.

A woman from FDS - I mean first of all, you could just give her my stats and she would say "pass" - she's a queen, she's not interested in me. You could show her my picture and she would definitely say "no." But then you could tell her that I'm not picking her up, I'm not taking her to dinner, and I'm not paying for her shit - I promise you, this date isn't going to happen.

So I guess I need you to explain what it means that *I* have to date *her* - given that *she* would never ever date *me*

Explain to me how that would work. None of the women from either group would ever agree to even meet up with a non-chad in public. So how does this date even happen?

FDS for example often states that if a man doesn't plan a date that involves a non-trivial expenditure of money, then the woman shouldn't go on the date. So let's say you tell me that I have to date someone from FDS. Okay. Fine. I will meet you at a local bar at 7:00. I'm going there to drink anyway. Just FYI I will not be picking up your tab. See ya at 7.

A woman from FDS - I mean first of all, you could just give her my stats and she would say "pass" - she's a queen, she's not interested in me. You could show her my picture and she would definitely say "no." But then you could tell her that I'm not picking her up, I'm not taking her to dinner, and I'm not paying for her shit - I promise you, this date isn't going to happen.

So I guess I need you to explain what it means that *I* have to date *her* - given that *she* would never ever date *me*
Man I'm sorry but I was just talking hypothetically

They're both filled with fat ethic women that can't get a 10/10 white guy to commit to them.

Man I'm sorry but I was just talking hypothetically
Well I suppose that part of the hypothetical has to be that I'm somehow disguised as a chad then, so that they'd actually want to go out with me.

From what I've seen, I think that both groups are basically alpha-widows. I think that basically all women have, at some point, been approached by an alpha for sex, and of course they all go for it, and from that point on, they will never "stoop" to dating a regular average guy - it's just below them.

From what I've seen, the femcel response to this situation is to just be sad about it. But the FDS response is to be angry about it. The FDS response is to actually be more picky - to demand more. It's not clear to me how, if your problem is that average men aren't good enough for you and chad will no longer fuck you (because you're too old), how being more and more demanding gets you what you want. It seems like it just makes them more and more angry.

But anyway, here's an answer to the hypothetical: if I was somehow disguised so that one of these women would find me attractive, I think I'd prefer to date a femcel. If she's just sad and lonely, I'd be willing to spend time with her and maybe we'd have fun. The FDS foid on the other hand, is angry, and is constantly looking for something to criticize me for. So, while you may have disguised me to look attractive, I would inevitably make some mistake that she would pounce on and start yelling at me.

Ugh I accidentally voted for fds.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

@FallenPrime Help Nee Chan (don't know if your older or not)
I am 19.

Dating a FDS or a "Femcel" is just as bad as being doxxed by IT. Because both of them will ruin your life.

theyre both chadsexual and want nothing to do with me lol

I'd take a shot at femcels I think, but FDS no thanks, I've seen enough. They hate the likes of me on the base of looks, and I can't overcome this.

They are both joke subs in my book

Femcels are delusional and annoying, fds are full blown retards.

They are both low-IQ red pill satire subs. They just take red pill or mgtow memes and gender swap the roles, and are "haha omg this is so true!" even though it doesn't make any sense whatsoever given how much SMV even a pigwoman landwhale has these days.

FDS, because the situation will probably end faster.

Femcels : Bipolar autistic teen girls who dont get LTR with Chads so they larp as incel in online forums.

FDS :post Wall hoes with insane delusions.

I mean answer is clear, I am an autistic teen too.

Femcels are attenching seeking whores, but at least they aren’t psychopaths. FDS are narcissistic demons.

Femcels aren’t real they’re just attention seeking bitches, we’ve gone over this many times. FDS is a bunch of feminist bitches who have a superhero complex

I'm triggered
Good your exactly like an older user called twisted/Sparky as soon as he got a girlfriend he never came back a huge mentalcel with autistic racial prefernces like yourself
U live in a majorly white area finding biracial foids are like finding needles in a haystack can't you just get with a white foid

Good your exactly like an older user called twisted/Sparky as soon as he got a girlfriend he never came back a huge mentalcel with autistic racial prefernces like yourself
U live in a majorly white area finding biracial foids are like finding needles in a haystack can't you just get with a white foid
I don't mind white women but not the educated ones, I prefer ones who are more working class

Femcels. FDS are nasty

Both are primarily composed of Sheboons, so neither.

I don't mind white women but not the educated ones, I prefer ones who are more working class
What's the matter with you the educated ones are the best you want a fat chav who works in Sainsbury's who would fuck Tyrone and cuck u on her lunch break

What's the matter with you the educated ones are the best you want a fat chav who works in Sainsbury's who would fuck Tyrone and cuck u on her lunch break
Chavs less likely to cheat compared to "educated" women