Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FDS on men who lie about their height. It looks like all men are lying about how tall they are, skewing women's expectations.

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Every singlel pic I've seen from FDS is a fat disgusting greasy woman.

this forum is filled with chad lites and high tier normies that mog them to death

Every singlel pic I've seen from FDS is a fat disgusting greasy woman.

this forum is filled with chad lites and high tier normies that mog them to death
yea but at least they're upfront about blackpills, that's why i read it, they dont virtue signal

No, Lifefuel for 5'10-5'11 normies.

this really is on low IQ redpillers who believe that wearing shoes with thick soles and applying a lot of hair gel allows a 5'8 man to get away with calling himself 6'

spinning plates or whatever these coping faggots do

a 5'10 foid would see through that bullshit instantly

They can say they're 6' and foids will believe them
I’ve already said I was 5’11 (I’m 5’10), and it worked very well, but I don’t think saying that I’m 6’ would work.

But btw, it doesn’t matter, because I live in a Manlet country where everything above 5’7 is more than enough, so heightpill doesn’t apply 100% for me

Women: "omg how can men lie about their physical appearance like that??"
Also women:
View: https://youtu.be/uS2JhJizn7E

Most of them really don't even look that bad either, just some acne or facial scarring. I mean I guess it would prevent them from attracting the sort of men they want though, and yeah faking it is actually acceptable for them.

this really is on low IQ redpillers who believe that wearing shoes with thick soles and applying a lot of hair gel allows a 5'8 man to get away with calling himself 6'

spinning plates or whatever these coping faggots do

a 5'10 foid would see through that bullshit instantly
based

"I usually have a tape measure handy, either in my bag, on my belt, or in my vehicle because I work in construction.

Any man who tries this shit on me I offer to go get the tape and have a third party measure us both. That combined with the 'you're lying and I know it' stare usually shuts him up real damn fast."

"I usually have a tape measure handy, either in my bag, on my belt, or in my vehicle because I work in construction.

Any man who tries this shit on me I offer to go get the tape and have a third party measure us both. That combined with the 'you're lying and I know it' stare usually shuts him up real damn fast."
that's just FDS being stupid as usual

"Also men are the ones who made us want taller men too because even 6ft men wanted a women a whole foot less than them so they feel larger"

Another very very interesting comment

"Also men are the ones who made us want taller men too because even 6ft men wanted a women a whole foot less than them so they feel larger"

Another very very interesting comment
Bullshit, the women attempting to deflect their wants as those being our wants.