Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS on incels

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Quick disclaimer: I am not a medical professional, nor a mental health professional.

Proceeds to diagnose inkwells with a plethora of mental illnesses :feelshaha:

Ngl I have OCD and depression but I think I'm the exception here.

FDS is retarded

They hate traditional gender roles unless it benefits women. Not even gonna read that as I've had a relatively good day today.

5yymsuthy3l61
we just lonely cuz no gf thats all

I don't feel entitled to shit. I know I don't deserve shit. I just want to be sad about it in piece, but is that too much to ask for?

:feelsrope:

Who am I kidding, man? I know I don't really care for what these middle-aged, obese fuckers with no semblance of experience on how it is to feel lonely think of me. Their retarded attempts at psychoanalysis with a bunch of strawmen no longer affect me so much. People are fucking dumb; there is no changing that.

Hmm not a bad read.

My expectations of foids is absolutely zero, idk how that makes me entitled

They will write thousands upon thousands of meaningless words just to dodge the real problem: systematic oppression of ugly men

idc what holes have to say tbh

Why are they even talking about incels
I thought they spend most of their time going on about how they only deserve the top tier of Chad because uhh they have vaginas
We don't even register as sentient life on their scale

Female opinion = don't care
Redditors opinion = don't care

All my therapists said I have depression, they're morons, I have a shitty life.

I mean most of that is wrong but sure let them believe whatever they want like I care.

I've gone to multiple of their soy 'therapists' for like a year and a half, and somehow i have not been diagnosed with any of this bullshit. srsly this is legitimately harmful, you're going to have thousands of people who may interact with us genuinely thinking we all have the same 3 personality disorders.

also, why write all those paragraphs when the truth is: women dont want sex with me

Where do they see us saying we deserve a girlfriend, not only that, how can this goblin read all the self hate and come to the conclusion of narcissism lol, ironically narcissistic that she as someone self admittedly unqualified in anything adjacent to diagnosis tries to impose labels. I feel like the entitlement thing is something one person made up, and since it’s an easy aphorism to caricature all incels as, it propagated like the shitty factoid it is.

still waiting for a valid and intellectually honest argument against something incels actually stand for

WTF did I just read?
It's something about narcissists. It has nothing to do with inceldom.
Those idiots use "incel" for murders, rapists, narcissists, etc. just to demonize the real victims. They refuse to admit lookism and bullying. The level of their hypocrisy is very high.

An incel is not somebody that has a choice in that sort of label.

It's real easy to understand, being involuntary celibate = incel

There's no need to "dive into the mind of an incel"

>Sees FDS
>Doesn't read

Last edited:
Read every word.

Whole lotta nope going on.

Lay of that garbage sun, it does nothing but rot your mind

[UWSL]They refuse to admit lookism and bullying. The level of their hypocrisy is very high.[/UWSL]
They'll make up any platitude, deflect to any other issue they make up, deny reality, or anything possible to protect their clown-word fantasy.

"They feel entitled to a woman on the basis that they themselves are amazing and do not understand why a woman would not give them attention."

Low iq. Think harder next time.