Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL FDS Gets a Taste of Their Own Medicine

Pick

• White Foids

Votes: 23 95.8%
  • Black Foids

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
What’s up with hvm and shit like that, people can’t be this calculating and pragmatic , You should think of your future but this is just fucking evil

So here, they're saying "if you're dating a man with more options than you, then dump him - you go girl! :foidSoy:"

But here, they were saying "if you're dating a man with less options than you, he'll be insecure about it and that's because he's evil":
6gyw812b4fj71.png

I take great joy in knowing basically none of these whores will be able to get these "high value men" they desire so much to commit to them. No i'm not coping you retards jfl if you think these subhuman foids will lock down a rich giga chad.

I thought it was FDA :feelsbadman:

black women look like ugly men. if there exists a femcel then they must be black as they are the least attractive race (surveys prove this IT lurkers)

These women talk as of they are 12 year old. It's legit cringe jfl

So here, they're saying "if you're dating a man with more options than you, then dump him - you go girl! :foidSoy:"

But here, they were saying "if you're dating a man with less options than you, he'll be insecure about it and that's because he's evil":
6gyw812b4fj71.png
That's a lot of words for "Rich Chad doesn't want to commit because I'm fat, old and ugly"

catlady waiting room
I take great joy in knowing basically none of these whores will be able to get these "high value men" they desire so much to commit to them. No i'm not coping you retards jfl if you think these subhuman foids will lock down a rich giga chad.

"These are bottom barrel men trying to prevent natural selection from weeding them out of the gene pool"
but also
"If you feel like you're not good-looking enough to date a handsome man, then you can always level up..."

JFL these toilets have absolutely no self-awareness nor logical consistency whatsoever:feelskek::feelskek:

What FDS users want is a chad physically with a beta cuck mindset and personality.
Exactly and that's why they are pissed off 24/7. They want something that doesn't exist.

I love FDS. Whether they realise it or not, they are our biggest allies currently. They are blackpilling masses by the millions with their online activity and creating an army of incels with their actions irl. FDS is the best thing that's ever happened for our cause.

This is something rather interesting to think about. What's going through these womens' head every second, every minute, every hour, every day, every month and every year? They're like a prisoner in their own mind; after all, prisoners spend all day trying to cause trouble and scheme, shanks, kites, while doing nothing all day lifting weights and eating, trying to climb the prison hierarchy. Do they scheme during sex? Do they scheme during sex because how unenjoyable it is since they find most men ugly? Do they scheme when their SO/BF is sleeping while going through his phone? Its that meticulous scheming that makes these women so destructive because they burn so many bridges while chasing other men like a dog chasing cars. Good looking whores don't cause this much trouble. But these women are different. They're wiling to manipulate just to get a free meal ticket or neg some poor sap just to buy some clothes because they're ugly whores. Good looking whores know that their attractive and don't need to put in the effort while ugly whores desperately do which is why they're so dangerous.

subhuman landwhale dating strategy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back