Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FDS drops major black pill, personality doesn't matter.

• Thread starter Balding Subhuman
  • Start date
Foids drop black pills like nuclear bombs :feelsclown:

Nothing on that sub is a "blackpill". Think about just how subhuman a woman has to be to end up on a website for socially outcasted males. Nothing they say matters.

Nothing on that sub is a "blackpill". Think about just how subhuman a woman has to be to end up on a website for socially outcasted males. Nothing they say matters.
The blackpill is basically female nature exposed.

Foids drop black pills like nuclear bombs :feelsclown:
Especially FDS. They are far more successful at spreading blackpills. While we are like the Palestinians that throw rocks at Israeli tanks, FDS is like a school shooter spraying down kids. Yes, FDS are the school shooters of the blackpill.

You are coping hard. They are average normie roasties and young foids. They reflect what the average woman in 2022 genuinely believes.

cant wait for redditors to find new cope mechanics

That's a pretty tempting take, but I think that's part of the beauty of it. I think the foids of FDS are in a position where they are chadless, have no idea about how to get chad, so they are just leaning into their feminine programming as hard as possible to try to get chad. They're taking what we see in every foid, and distilling it to an unbelievable standard of purity. Foids in other venues still want to play at the storybook/disney shit and still want to be as bluepilled as possible. FDS stopped caring about that and just thinks that they can lean hard enough into gynocentrism to win the day.

That's a pretty tempting take, but I think that's part of the beauty of it. I think the foids of FDS are in a position where they are chadless, have no idea about how to get chad, so they are just leaning into their feminine programming as hard as possible to try to get chad. They're taking what we see in every foid, and distilling it to an unbelievable standard of purity. Foids in other venues still want to play at the storybook/disney shit and still want to be as bluepilled as possible. FDS stopped caring about that and just thinks that they can lean hard enough into gynocentrism to win the day.
FDS reminds me of the study that showed that women lash out on less attractive men if they get rejected by the more attractive men.

Yeah, but all these woman are fat losers. Had they been born male, they'd all be here.
Had they been born men, they’d be locked up in an insane asylum or put six feet below ground.

FDS are so brazen about their hypergamy that they can blackpill any bluepill zoomer. I'm trying to blackpill my little brothers by showing them FDS

"i know how i feel about foids without even having to meet them :feelsthink:" beat that bitch :feelshaha: go burn in a fire stupid cunt (in firefighter simulator)

FDS is red pill, not black pill.

A truly blackpill subreddit would be about foids helping eachother join Chad's harems and how to completely avoid seeing or interacting with sub-10 males. Foids would only go for the top 0.001% of men and be willing to share him with 80 other foids.

Yeah, but all these woman are fat losers. Had they been born male, they'd all be here.
They can easily be fucking stacies as well with that insane behaviour.

They can easily be fucking stacies as well with that insane behaviour.
I don't believe all of them are ugly, that's just impossible. Sure, vast majority of them are very bitter and some of them have to be ugly and overweight but all of them? No way.

cant wait for redditors to find new cope mechanics
youtube loading GIF by William Wolfgang Wunderbar