Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill FDA Product Advisory Committee COVID bombshell: the vaccines cause 2 deaths for every life saved

• Thread starter Deleted member 17245
  • Start date
I'm to busy laughing at your title.
I like being a schizoid. Do you honestly think people who have led a life outside of the system care at all about social status? Your infantile tactics say that you do.

I like being a schizoid. Do you honestly think people who have led a life outside of the system care at all about social status? Your infantile tactics say that you do.
Whatever. Don't die of covid dumbass.

Since you know the survival rate.

Genius idea to tag this clown. I should get a share of the money he is making rn
I hear that income of your typical incels.is astroturfer is a box of hotpockets per month and a mention in the quarterly Jewish Internet Defense Force update.

Time for my booster

I hear that income of your typical incels.is astroturfer is a box of hotpockets per month and a mention in the quarterly Jewish Internet Defense Force update.
No, I'm FBI. They make more money.

Check out his post history, he almost exclusively shills for the vaccine.

do people really get any enjoyment from defending vaccines this much? genuinely concerning

do people really get any enjoyment from defending vaccines this much? genuinely concerning
Do people really not get enjoyment from defending life saving vaccines this much? genuinely concerning.

The cynic in me says that he (or more likely, she) takes enjoyment from shilling what they know to be a poison to incels of low mental fortitude.

It's difficult to follow what exactly is happening with panels advising other panels and trying to understand the purpose of the different trials and how the data from the trials feed into the panels of various agencies who make recommendations. Also trials are limited to age groups and risk and aim for different authorisations depending on the panels and the variants of vaccines and the emphasis placed by a panel that depends on the virus mutation to the source and target panels and whether agencies have a remit to advice on the data that covers nursing homes or medical personnel data side effects crossover between advising and non advising panels and whether the expert panel will decide whether the panel to advice who can take the booster vaccine is dependent on the expert panel that decides the age group given concerns of increased risk of myocarditis given the size of the trial participants and their age grouping.

It is the advice of the secondary expedited advisory council to the FDA Committee on Immunisation to triple jab in arm and leg trial participants along with daily booster jabs pertaining to advice by the data CDC panel on triple booster in top of arm single jab committee.

Last edited:
Now I can see why you are so fucking stupid.

See I just search on google for what I want to believe and that becomes my truth and that's how I live my life.
Holy fucking shit, have you never written a school paper? You don't quote an entire fucking book, article, or whatever source when you use it for a reference. You only quote the passage, sentence, phrase or explanation. In this case the source is this video presentation and the reference material is the brief clip.

Did you drop high school? That's where you're supposed to learn this shit, or did you suffer one too many football concussions, brocel?

No, I'm FBI. They make more money.
I'm just going to save this here for when people start to doubt if you're a paid shill, which should be obvious to even a fellow imbecile such as yourself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back