Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI

• Thread starter Deleted member 21908
  • Start date
Deleted member 21908

Deleted member 21908

Self-banned
-
if you're reading this, please send me a gf, so I can escape inceldom
i am too lazy and ugly to get one myself. if she leaves for me chad, your efforts are in vain and i will shoot up villagers in minecraft

I don’t believe you

Maybe you should move out of the US. The CIA could fund you as they do with terrorist organizations.

Girlfriend sent by FBI:

A7Dqqzw 460s

@Amacko thoughts?

The government would only send girlfriends with desirable qualities, with all the demands that should be cultivated in the feminine nature to serve only if there was a new aristocracy and today's governments and nations were ABOLISHED and a new ordre based on my noble ideals was instituted, bright light of New world; they should be made and trained to be their best, their most submissive, but they should have a neko-type-of-love, better if they were like, personality-wise, catgirls

The government would only send girlfriends with desirable qualities, with all the demands that should be cultivated in the feminine nature to serve only if there was a new aristocracy and today's governments and nations were ABOLISHED and a new ordre based on my noble ideals was instituted, bright light of New world; they should be made and trained to be their best, their most submissive, but they should have a neko-type-of-love, better if they were like, personality-wise, catgirls
so no?

Don't go ER
Everything I posted and will post on this website is obviously satire, I don't support or condone any illegal activities. :feelsthink:

good thinking

Find me cute adorable loli waifu of culture under 20 years old

okay, she is on the way

your efforts are in vain and i will shoot up villagers in minecraft
You should first try to blackpill and recruit them and if it fails then have at it !