Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FBI will monitor violent online threats in light of 'Joker' premiere

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Fuck the old crusty boomers at the FBI, representing a government that has killed millions yet has an interest in preserving the lives of its consumer cattle.

I love how they never acknowledge why so many men feel this way. They just keep sweeping it under the rug; More surveillance, more gun laws, more hysteria. Those are only bandaids. Why do people feel this way?

They are also claming That Clowncels are the ones making the threats... Wtf is a clowncel ? And they also say that incels look up to James holmes ?? No the fuck we don't. ER and Minassian are the only ones some incels look up to.

They are honestly scared :ha..feels:

inb4 some sperg cia glownigger kills a bunch of incels

us government is such a joke

if youre an fbi nigger reading this then just rope

I'm going to see the Joker premiere and I fucking hope someone starts shooting it up; I will run towards him, not in order to tackle him and be a normie "hero", but in order to be the first one to get shot by the true hERo.

Just post through TOR theory

Why does US government want to have such a say in what happens everywhere, even outside USA?
And why don't they try having some dialogue ever? Obama had dialogue and tried to move things forward with Iran, with Taliban, even to woke extent in Syria.
Trump is fucking based, why doesn't he try to at least understand what we are- just a bunch of ugly people who society has cast out

If FBI is actually reading this right now, I just want to say fuck your mother. Everyone here is failed human, most of us are basement dwellers, the only threat is the fucking government and its false flag attacks.

Fuck the old crusty boomers at the FBI, representing a government that has killed millions yet has an interest in preserving the lives of its consumer cattle.
Extremely high IQ.

I have never nor will I ever commit any crimes. Fuck going to prison.
Depends what you class as a crime. I like taking drugs which is a 'crime' yet I'm harming nobody except maybe myself so i don't see anything wrong with that.

I don´t care.

Hello glowies, hope you're having a wonderful time getting blackpilled

Are u afraid of fbi
Im afraid of federal pound me in the ass prison. Fuck that.

I have not decided about joker yet. I'll probably skip it. Fuck him.

Im afraid of federal pound me in the ass prison. Fuck that.

I have not decided about joker yet. I'll probably skip it. Fuck him.
@Damo the incel what do you have to say about great clown crisis

Before we know it CNN will be reporting on Clowngate.

FBI will get blackpilled

Hi FBI. Btw fuck you teehee. Seriously you fags need to wake up and swallow the blackpill.

Establishment is the enemy.

I have never nor will I ever commit any crimes. Fuck going to prison.

You have committed a crime of being born. This society has no use for men like you. Now go and slave away for the master race.

"However, the intelligence community doesn't necessarily regard the group as a whole as a violent one."

High IQ

Hi fbi agent

Yes, the insecure feeling and jealousy because of your gf means indeed she gets plowed by chad

fuck fbi
suckmy dick
"The FBI did say in the bulletin the group has been linked to at least 27 deaths since 2014. "
:feelsseriously:

no one is going to shoot up a theater

ah yes the same FBI that doesn't investigate the ADL for making the OK sign a hate symbol

say hi to the FBIcels monitoring this thread :feelsokman: