Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI release information about tunnels under pre school with Satanic Pentagrams, human traficking, organ harvesting - Sounds crazy but its on FBI site.

microDongCityUSA

microDongCityUSA

Major
★★★★★

FBI Releases Information on the ‘Finders,’ a Secretive Group Accused of Child Sex Abuse https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders

Page 48
FBI

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

JESUS CAME HERE TO FREE US FROM THIS HELL REALM - SATANISTS HAVE MADE JESUS AND CHRISTIANITY SEEM SILLY :reeeeee:
2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

Last edited:
This guy doing better job of looking at FBI document, first video I linked guy laughs too much

this and pizzagate

Suddenly the Conspiraboomers don't sound too crazy, do they?

(((Fib)))

Real shit. Same assholes.

This is unsettling

The elite are Luciferians that do satanic ritual abuse to do magick. Abusing innocent children in rituals is one of the highest forms of magick.

Read the Book of the Law.

Aleister Crowley became involved with Theodor Reuss and Ordo Templi Orientis following the publication of The Book of Lies

While the O.T.O. included, from its inception, the teaching of sex magick in the highest degrees of the Order, when Crowley became head of the Order, he expanded on these teachings and associated them with different degrees as follows:

• VIII°: masturbatory or autosexual magical techniques were taught, referred as the Lesser Work of Sol
  • IX°: heterosexual magical techniques were taught
  • XI°: anal intercourse magical techniques were taught.
Professor Hugh Urban, Professor of Comparative Religion at The Ohio State University, noted Crowley's emphasis on sex as "the supreme magical power".

Carl Kellner, the founder of Ordo Templi Orientis, (O.T.O.), claimed to have learned the techniques of sex magic from three adepts in this art.[4] Beginning in 1904, references to these secrets, Kellner, and the O.T.O. began appearing in "an obscure German masonicOriflamme."[4] In 1912, the editors of Oriflamme announced:

Our order possesses the key which opens up all Masonic and Hermetic secrets, namely, the teachings of sexual magic, and this teaching explains, without exception, all the secrets of Freemasonry and all systems of religion.

The most powerful sex magick rituals are performed via homosexual sex. Usually involves rape of a small child to release the most emotional power. Demons feed off human emotional energy.

I was a practicer of Thelema before I converted to Christianity.

Fbi prob leads the cult.

FBI Releases Information on the ‘Finders,’ a Secretive Group Accused of Child Sex Abuse https://vault.fbi.gov/the-finders

Page 48
View attachment 161997
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

JESUS CAME HERE TO FREE US FROM THIS HELL REALM - SATANISTS HAVE MADE JESUS AND CHRISTIANITY SEEM SILLY :reeeeee:
2 Corinthians 4:4 New Living Translation (NLT)
4 Satan, who is the god of this world, has blinded the minds of those who don’t believe. They are unable to see the glorious light of the Good News. They don’t understand this message about the glory of Christ, who is the exact likeness of God.

I was with you till you started quoting cucked bible shit.

I was with you till you started quoting cucked bible shit.

cucked = get taking advantage of, ex: husbands letting wives get banged by other men in hopes she stays around

this stuff is anti-cuck, similar message in Buddhism. I've heard some Christians say Buddhism is idol worship but its the furthest thing from idol worship and those "Christians" blindly repeating what they heard. Buddhism tries to remove attachements to this world if you read the texts, the people who post cute pics of buddha statues and say they are buddhist are hipsters (its cool to be Buddhist right now) tbh and don't read the buddhist texts.

Do Not Love This World
15 Do not love this world nor the things it offers you, for when you love the world, you do not have the love of the Father in you. 16 For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possessions. These are not from the Father, but are from this world. 17 And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.

Verse 146: Why is there laughter? Why is there joy although (the world) is always burning? Shrouded in darkness why not seek the light?
Verse 148: This body is worn out-with age, it is the seat of sickness, it is subject to decay. This putrid body disintegrates; life, indeed, ends in death.
Verse 167: Do not follow ignoble ways, do not live in negligence, do not embrace wrong views, do not be the one to prolong samsara (lit., the world).
Verse 171: Come, look at this world (i.e., the five khandhas), which is like an ornamented royal carriage. Fools flounder in this world of the khandhas, but the wise are not attached to it.
Verse 174: Blind are the people of this world: only a few in this world see clearly (with Insight). Just as only a few birds escape from the net, so also, only a few get to the world of the devas, (and Nibbana).
Verse 175: Swans travel in the sky; those with supernormal powers travel through space; the wise having conquered Mara (the devil/tempter) together with his army, go out of this world (i.e., realize Nibbana).

Last edited:
Oh no they found my tunnel...

Why are elites literally always connected with satanic gay pedo shit?

Metokurs entire channel got bombed half way through covering this too, lol

Last edited:
Why are elites literally always connected with satanic gay pedo shit?

they are Satanic or its trying to be excused as some group cia used as counter intelligence which grew too large getting many nvolved which sounds like bs to me but will likely be used rather than this entering religious realm

the wikileaks emails about Podesta (White House Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and as Counselor to President Barack Obama) talking about spirit cooking and weird symbols on his hand. Moloch is also mentioned in wikileaks emails and search on Moloch says "Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. "

Last edited:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

they are Satanic or its trying to be excused as some group cia used as counter intelligence which grew too large getting many nvolved which sounds like bs to me but will likely be used rather than this entering religious realm

the wikileaks emails about Podesta (White House Chief of Staff to President Bill Clinton and as Counselor to President Barack Obama) talking about spirit cooking and weird symbols on his hand. Moloch is also mentioned in wikileaks emails and search on Moloch says "Moloch is the biblical name of a Canaanite god associated with child sacrifice. "

Yes I know of podesta. It's truly frightening to imagine that all the higher ups are satanists. Why though? Why are they so.

Yes I know of podesta. It's truly frightening to imagine that all the higher ups are satanists. Why though? Why are they so.

because we're in Satans world according to 2 Corinthians 4:4 and there's probably some truth about energy drain like a vampire mentioned by Emergency manual
The most powerful sex magick rituals are performed via homosexual sex. Usually involves rape of a small child to release the most emotional power. Demons feed off human emotional energy.

Last edited:
because we're in Satans world according to 2 Corinthians 4:4 and there's probably some truth about energy drain like a vampire mentioned by Emergency manual
This shits unreal man. I don't understand why they maintain this shit. They're pushing Jewish propaganda about how great atheism is and how the concept of a god is stupid then turn around and hail Satan? Makes no damn sense.

Last edited:
This shits unreal man. I don't understand why they maintain this shit. They're pushing Jewish propaganda about how great atheism is and how the concept of a god is stupid then turn around and hail Satan? Makes no damn sense.
I don't know, man. It does make kind of sense that this cabal would not want the masses to turn to Christ. Their goal is for people to renounce God, hence their propagandizing of atheism or being accepting of any religion bar Christianity. Also I believe this normalization of the abnormal (homosexuality, gender politics, pedophilia) is only going to get worse. In fact I wager to say that in 10 years time, pedophilia will be legalized in some Western countries

sad This video is unavailable. :feelshaha: :feelstrash:

Not believing in God and worshipping Lucifer are one and the same. Lucifers only goal is to destroy mankind because we are created in the image of God.

sad This video is unavailable. :feelshaha: :feelstrash:

watching this right now, its insane, this is a global issue

this man was kidnapping girls in Belgium for politicians and nothing was ever done to him until he was arrested for car theft

300,000 people protested in Belgium, 30 witnesses end up dead and evidence goes missing...

Last edited:
While he was arrested and in jail, the two children died at his dungeon.
The problem is, they were raped one more time post mortem.
One politician tried to bring back the case but he didn't end well for him.

While he was arrested and in jail, the two children died at his dungeon.
The problem is, they were raped one more time post mortem.
One politician tried to bring back the case but he didn't end well for him.
died of starvation to, this world is fucked

the next story about Lithuania is messed to, more witnesses end up dying :f: police cut through door to take child of judge who was investigating corruption

Read the Book of the Law.

(((they))) want to destroy christs civilization

The world's ran by murdering pedos. What else is new?

Jesus Christ, that's fucking sickening.

watching this right now, its insane, this is a global issue

this man was kidnapping girls in Belgium for politicians and nothing was ever done to him until he was arrested for car theft

300,000 people protested in Belgium, 30 witnesses end up dead and evidence goes missing...

I will watch it later :feelstrash:

The elite are Luciferians that do satanic ritual abuse to do magick. Abusing innocent children in rituals is one of the highest forms of magick.
That has nothing to do with luciferianism

That has nothing to do with luciferianism

last hour of this video talks about black mass, i couldn't make it through the foid describing people getting cut open and the psychos drinking blood. The Christian references are mirrored twisted in Satanic culture, John 6:53 has Jesus saying to drink his blood and flesh, Jesus means the holy spirit (blood) his words, his sayings (flesh) but satanists actually drink blood and eat flesh to make fun of whats being said...
His flesh is the word, and his blood is the Holy Spirit. He who has received these has food and he has drink and clothing.

earlier in that video theres instagram photos that are no longer up with twisted sense of humor comments and pizzagate related party with same twisted humor - the elite Satanists have their own culture where they find this material funny and treat less wealthy humans like cattle.

Last edited:
last hour of this video talks about black mass, i couldn't make it through the foid describing people getting cut open and the psychos drinking blood. The Christian references are mirrored twisted in Satanic culture, John 6:53 has Jesus saying to drink his blood and flesh, Jesus means the holy spirit (blood) his words, his sayings (flesh) but satanists actually drink blood and eat flesh to make fun of whats being said...
What I said is that luciferianism and satanism are not the same thing at all. I am atheist but I am interested in a lot of different topics so I have read plenty of luciferianism books, it has nothing to do with wath you described.

What I said is that luciferianism and satanism are not the same thing at all. I am atheist but I am interested in a lot of different topics so I have read plenty of luciferianism books, it has nothing to do with wath you described.

I haven't read any Luciferianism books but live in a luciferian culture :what:

its interesting to see where the name Lucifer originated.

From הָלַל (H1984) (in the sense of brightness)

Everything seems twisted, a story was created and latched onto Satan for that word but its just a reference to the light falling down to this world and everything is very symbolic especially in the old testament.

Last edited:
I was a practitioner of Thelema, Luciferinism is true Satanism. The Satanic Church is mostly edgy atheist. Gnosticism, Qabalah and Occultism are arguably all different sides of the same coin.

I was a practitioner of Thelema, Luciferinism is true Satanism. The Satanic Church is mostly edgy atheist. Gnosticism, Qabalah and Occultism are arguably all different sides of the same coin.

Why are these Early Christian texts being labeled Gnosticism?

I hear Christian pastors say gnostics differ because they require knowledge to be saved but what is the bible, what are Jesus sayings if not imparting knowledge to the listener reader. Its not secret or occult knowledge, the book is $20 on amazon or read for free online pdf earlychristianwritings.com

Jesus says only a few will hear his words properly and revelations and the old testament are written in a code like language. Sacrifice = giving up pleasures of the flesh, of this world and you get imparted better knowledge... Satanists twist this to actually Sacrificing humans and gorge themselves in the pleasure of the flesh and of the world.

11 He replied, “You are permitted to understand the secret[a] of the Kingdom of God. But I use parables for everything I say to outsiders, 12 so that the Scriptures might be fulfilled:

Last edited:
Why are these Early Christian texts being labeled Gnosticism?

I hear Christian pastors say gnostics differ because they require knowledge to be saved but what is the bible, what are Jesus sayings if not imparting knowledge to the listener reader..you can also buy the book for $20 on amazon or read for free online pdf earlychristianwritings.com
Gnostics deny the deity of Jesus Christ and the Father. It’s occult in nature because of the requirement for knowledge to be saved. They also deny the existence of sin. It all comes from Babylon religions like early forms of Kabbalism.

EPHESIANS 2:8-9
For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.

I’ve never read the manuscripts so I can’t comment on them.