Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News FBI is working to break into the phone of the Trump rally shooter

BuFFooN

BuFFooN

Women are Bad Product
★★★

FBI right now :

Us:

american-psycho.gif

Last edited:
He better not have an account here

Imagine hes a former .is member

We're on thin ice bros

Thats why you break all chips in half, water damage and possibly flame everything
In gta v

FBI in my phone be like:

241203 2260306568

We need a plan B brocels
@Fat Link what do u think bro

Fr we r doomed if so
everyone on this site is already on a watch list anyway. naive to think ure not, unless ur using TOR and browsing from some internet cafe in a 3rd world country

everyone on this site is already on a watch list anyway. naive to think ure not, unless ur using TOR and browsing from some internet cafe in a 3rd world country

Should I create backup forum

There’s always a possibility that he was a user here

They’re just on my ass . I’m aware I’m on a terrorist watchlist and they might send me to a physcward
Exactly and There is a different between saying and doing

Exactly and There is a different between saying and doing
Also why would a “far right incel” shoot the politician everyone calls far right

U should do that fr bro
u dont know what the future hide
He looks incel like, and most of these ERs make some posts in sites before they do it, but there's none in our forum, but we still gotta be cautious.

@Fat Link and @The Enforcer thoughts?

Imagine hes a former .is member
Alternatively, imagine if he’s a feminist and shot trump because he wants Muslim Mexican transgenders to come to the country

i hope he never posted here

Alternatively, imagine if he’s a feminist and shot trump because he wants Muslim Mexican transgenders to come to the country
Then we r safe lol

Then we r safe lol
Then they’ll still find a way to blame us .

But let’s be logical, why would a incel (most of us support trad values) want to kill a guy who wants to bring back trad values

Then u r already in danger bro lmfao
Yuh I’m pretty fucked. I managed to befriend some pakis and Yemenis and larped as a Muslim for protection

I don't think he was a member here lol.

Reddit rotter 100%

Hopefully he wasn't a member here

But let’s be logical, why would a incel (most of us support trad values) want to kill a guy who wants to bring back trad values
u have point tho so do u think he only hate him to the point where he would shot him

u have point tho so do u think he only hate him to the point where he would shot him
My theory is that he was dentist who is tired of not feeling represented by current politicians
IMG 5888

I hope to god he’s a liberal cuck.

I genuinely don’t know what to do if he’s an incel. We will have to send @LeFrenchCel as a representative to the UN
hahaha u have my vote when that happened.
generally i hope he is not an incel too
Cause if so this forum will be in big trouble

hahaha u have my vote when that happened.
generally i hope he is not an incel too
Cause if so this forum will be in big trouble
Exactly.

They’ll still find a way to twist it and make it our faults tho.

If he is we will be shut down. If he isn’t, Feds will watch this site 10x because he looks like he is

They twist and bend everything until it’s our fault
We r a problem for society this is why they will for sure they will take this opportunity to blame us for shit we didn’t do.