Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious FBI/government agency

AmIjustDreaming

AmIjustDreaming

FIRE KEVIN STEFANSKI
★★★★★
Do you think the FBI/government agency monitors this site, as in collects our ips, puts on a watch list and shit?

I dont think they care about a bunch of virgins who failed in life

I cannot be arrested or sent to court. If they ever come to my door, I'm taking at least one of them down with me.

Maybe maybe admin is one for them :feelstrash:

it does but I dont care coz. I'm. not interested in interaction with modern society in any way, don't give a fuck on their. watch list. for the modern. world I'm already dead. the world has nothing to offer me, I disdained this pity world

Maybe, but I don't care tbh.
I have nothing to lose.

Do you think the FBI/government agency monitors this site, as in collects our ips, puts on a watch list and shit?
Yes they do.
We are regarded as potential terrorists, rapists etc (Thank the media hysteria, I suppose.).
They don't care about your average bitter rant but people who post too edgy things, pedos(no problem with them being on a list, ngl) and likewise anyone they consider potentially dangerous is on a list probably.

Maybe maybe admin is one for them :feelstrash:
This might not be as far-fetched as one might think.

They probably have some models that automatically analyze suspicious websites and maybe also .co looking for dangerous words that may indicate a future attack, but that's it.

no. we don't. stop thinking about it

jfl at being a bootlicker for the jews

"That guy from another less cucked jurisdiction where fucking 14 yos is legal said he feels attracted to 14yos, let's put him on a list". Ok, have fun with your list I guess.

It's over for FBIcels

Yes they do.
We are regarded as potential terrorists, rapists etc (Thank the media hysteria, I suppose.).
They don't care about your average bitter rant but people who post too edgy things, pedos(no problem with them being on a list, ngl) and likewise anyone they consider potentially dangerous is on a list probably.

This might not be as far-fetched as one might think.
welcome to forum greycel :feelstrash:

Of course they do, there is little these bloated agencies don't monitor these days.

Everything I say here is 100% satirical., so i am not afraid

They can't really do anything as long as you're not calling for or threatening violence against a group or individual.

They can't really do anything as long as you're not calling for or threatening violence against a group or individual.
Can FBI do something to you if you're not living in the west or Europe?

Can FBI do something to you if you're not living in the west or Europe?

Depends where you live. If your country has extradition treaty to USA you can and you'd be sentenced in US court and go to US jail if found guilty of violating US law.

If not, check your local laws with regards to free speech

There could be people from the Counterterrorism division in this site and IT tbh
For all we know Braziliansmegma could be one of them
Like whoever named the shitty task group was a 2nd generation Brazilian immigrant and Incels are #18 on the Potential Domestic Terrorism List
:feelskek:

Dont give a flying fuck

Everything I say here is 100% satirical and not to be taken seriously.
I, honorable man of culture, will never commit to femoid who is not virgin, who is hitten by THE WALL, who is way past prime years, will never give her money, will not care about her bastard children (except waifuing her daughter), tfu on roasties