Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

FB, not REDDIT, INSTAGRAM or any other social media medium harbors the most WK's

• Thread starter Currently Rotting
  • Start date
C

Currently Rotting

Recruit
★★
FB is RAMPANT with subhuman males who are ready to walk out on their jobs to give a stacy a ride to take her to chad. He will leave her money and  take her home as well. This is why FB will NEVER die out as a social media platform. It is brimming with white knights who will empty their bank accounts when a female is in need. You haven't seen WKing until you've lowkey added a ton of people and see the behaviors of sub 8 men towards unattractive/attractive women.

It's beyond pathetic. for every blackpilled incel or "mgtow" there are over a thousand WK's who will take his place and compete amongst other WK's just to make their own lives more miserable just so they can have the mere THOUGHT of having a slim chance to fuck the girl they are WKing

It's because FB is low IQ central. Dumb people are lot easier to manipulate and a lot less self-aware.

Instagram is a "Who does it better competition?" FB is just White knight central, the thirstiness there knows no bounds

Number one has to be Twitter.

Currently Rotting said:
It's beyond pathetic. for every blackpilled incel or "mgtow" there are over a thousand WK's who will take his place

Sadly, this is true. Whenever a subreddit or a forum or a youtube channel takes off and I think, "Yes, finally we make some progress here!", I am quickly reminded again that we're still just a niche and the normie majority of fucking white knights. 

(I was just at imgur uploading a pic - and what did I see on the front page, upvoted thousands of times? Some witch hunt with the private pictures of a dude some shitcunt has accused of being a """rapist""")))

Came across this whiteknight post on facebook recently.

"Just work on yourself brah, thats the reason you dont do well with women. Its got NOTHING to do with your face and rampant hypergamy"
HClSWnk.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back